Chapter 7: Assault

"Who are you?"
-
-
-
-

-

-

-

-

The volcano headed man (my 4yr old brother calls him the coffee head man lmao) a volcano formed from the side of the cliff and erupted in front of Gojo and I due to the volcano headed curses doing.

"That was easier than I expected." The volcano for a head curse said, but little did he know that we dodged his attack.

"Easy you say?" "Who are you calling easy?" Gojo and I said at the same time.

"Huh? Brats." The volcano head said.

'A cursed spirit that can communicate clearly... just like the one from the sewer, right? Could it be that they know each other? He looks weak for an unregistered special grade.' I thought.

"Having a special grade show up frequently throws me off." Gojo said.

"But why exactly are they showing up frequently?" I asked myself.

"Did I wound both your prides?" 🌋 asked as he smirked.

"Nope, I'm starting to find this fun." Gojo said.

"Not at all, I think I just might wound your pride though, it will be fun." I replied to 🌋.

"Finding this fun you say? No sense of danger at all." Volcano head  repeated.

'He chose a place where no other sorcerers could back us up, not like we need back up anyway.' I thought to myself.

"Ember insects!" 🌋 said as these weird flying insect tired to attack us but Gojo blocked them from us with a wall barrier kind of thing.

"You know, you're not the only one who can use fire related techniques..." I said as I set all the insects in flames with hottest flames ever, my blue flames.

🌋 looked shocked as he backed away from the flames.

I then moved back up to the second cliff a bit higher then the other one we were currently on, gojo followed.

"He was using sound hearing insects, that's clever. By the way those flames of yours are very hot." He said.

"I know-." I replied as I was interrupted with my head set on fire.

"There's more!" I heard 🌋 yelled.

I then felt a hand pressed against my back as small explosion could be heard surrounding gojo and I as smoke was spreading everywhere.

"That's all it took? It was just an overestimation by the weak. Those humans were just as fragile as the rest." Volcano man said.

"Just what makes you think a weak attack like that could kill me? Did you not see what I was capable of? And human? Thats surprising though. Cough This smoke is annoying..." I said to 🌋.

"Huh?" They both said as they looked at me confused.

"What is the meaning of this?" Volcano man asked.