"Kitten, we don't have time for this," Y/n whispers, elegantly. Alycia nods her head but neither one of them moves. Instead the sound of glass shattering causes Alycia to jump and Y/n to swiftly reach into the back of their pants turning around and aiming the gun at it. Y/n's arm wrapped around Alycia, placing the girl behind her as the two stared at it as gun shots are heard outside. But then everything goes silent.

"Y/n! It's Conrad and Pam! Where you at?" The sound of a male shouts, footsteps appearing. Y/n keeps her gun steady, her finger on the trigger as two people come walking through. "Whoa!"

"Jesus Christ!" The girl spoke as both of them put up their hands. Y/n shakes her head and lowers her pistol, looking at the two.

"We said we were here and even announced who we were," Conrad, the boy with shaved blonde hair spoke.

"Yeah, you could have been lying," Y/n responded, shrugging. Alycia slowly peaking around Y/n to find the blonde haired boy and a girl with braided black hair.

"You're the one who messaged us. We did kill a guy out there, but there's no one else on the property," Pam speaks, adding. "If there is Ace will let us know. He's in the trees."

"Of course he is," Y/n said rolling their eyes. "Alright, give me a couple minutes then I'll be down."

"You got it boss," Conrad spoke nodding. He turned away and exited the room. Pam following closely behind. Neither one of them, never glancing to the green eyed girl.

Once Conrad and Pam were gone, Y/n put the gun back into her back pants and turned around. The whole time she kept an arm around Alycia till she turned, both of her hands grabbed Alycia's.

"I'm going to set up a line of fluids for you once we get to a new location. I'd offer just to give you something but I don't think you'd be able to keep it down right now," Y/n gently spoke, keeping eye contact with the girl.

"What's going on?" Alycia asks, her voice low.

Y/n shakes her head. "You don't need to worry."

"I don't need to worry? Y/n, they just killed somebody and you woke me in a panic."

"Yeah they did and yes I did. But we need to go. We can't stay here."

"I don't even know where here is."

Y/n bites her bottom lip, sighing, gently letting go of Alycia's left arm and gently pulling her with them to the door. Alycia slowly moved along. Her body feeling limp and numb. She glances down, seeing only socks on her feet and dirty old bloody torn jeans. Her shirt was torn, dirty and bloody causing the girl to wonder what her hair and face even looked like. She shook her head slightly as her and Y/n walk through the door.

"I'm going to put you in the trunk of their car, don't freak out," Y/n whispers into Alycia's ear as they head down the stairs. Alycia turns her head finding Y/n glancing down at the ground.

"Why? I'm not going to try anything-"

"I know, but these two need to know that I'm not playing around. Being rude to you and keeping you a prisoner is what's going to trick their brains. Trust me," Y/n whispered cutting Alycia off. The green eyed girl turns her head away. Y/n's words replaying through the Australian's head as the two stop at the bottom of the stairs. Y/n sets Alycia down on the stairs and looks to Conrad who's looking out the window.

"Conrad, give me that," Y/n demanded, pointing to a table full of rope. Alycia's eyes followed watching the blonde haired boy walk away from the window and to the table grabbing the rope. He walks over and hands Y/n the rope before walking away, back to the window. His eyes never meeting Alycia's.

Alycia tilts her head feeling Y/n take her hands and tie them together. They weren't as tight as Y/n has been getting them but it still hurt nonetheless.

"They're not going to look at you," Y/n spoke, low as they began tying Alycia's ankles together. Alycia looked away from Conrad to Y/n, shaking her head. "I told them if they did I'd kill them."

"Of course you did...." Alycia's voice trails as she looks down at her tied hands just as Y/n stands up. The captor looks at Alycia, a bit of sadness forming in her eyes looking at the pained filled girl. But she shakes her head and reaches into her pocket pulling out a bandana. She then walks past Alycia on the stairs, getting behind her. Alycia notices and bites her lip seeing the bandana come around to the front of her. Y/n hesitates at the girl's lips.

"Don't fight me on this, kitten," Y/n whispers, her hot breathes hitting Alycia's neck sending chills down her spine. Alycia doesn't say anything. Only slightly opens her mouth as the bandana goes in a bit and Y/n ties it off in the back of Alycia's head. Afterwards Y/n nods and goes back around Alycia, getting in front of her. The two lock eyes briefly before Y/n steps forwards, picking Alycia up to her feet before bending over a bit and picking up the girl, tossing her over their shoulder.

"Conrad, let's go," Y/n spoke walking towards the front door where Pam is standing, glancing through the peep hole. Y/n remains silent. Conrad walking behind, keeping his weapon drawn as Alycia stays still. Her green eyes glued to the ground, letting Y/n carry her. And it's not long before the door opens and a cold breeze hits the girl's bare arms and face sending chills all over her body. Her eyes close for a moment feeling Y/n to continue to walk.

"You're putting her in the trunk?" Pam asks, opening the trunk.

"Where else would I put her?" Y/n asks, gently putting Alycia into the trunk but to Pam and Conrad it looked rougher as Alycia's eyes squeezed together when she was placed in, feeling pain shoot through her body. Y/n noticed but stayed quiet, clenching their jaw and reaching up closing the trunk. There darkness surrounded Alycia. Her green eyes trying to focus but they really couldn't in the dark. So she tries to relax, letting her eyes roam barely hearing Y/n, Pam and Conrad.

"You sure you want her in there? She could sit in the back-"

"Are you really questioning me right now?" Y/n asks, cutting Pam off.

"No, I'm just worried. I've read stuff," Pam says, her voice lowering.

"Read stuff? Pam you do realize I kidnap people for a living and always put them in the trunk. If I put them in my back seat especially tied up then the more likely they are to be seen and the cops to be called," Y/n explains, the sounds of doors opening. "Now call Ace, tell him to meet us at the meeting spot. I'll drop you off at that spot then the three of you go meet with up Abe. Continue running operations."

"You got it boss," Conrad speaks as the car bounces briefly and car doors slam shut. A low muffled sigh escapes Alycia as she closes her eyes for a moment feeling the car start up and take off fast.