Chapter 12

OML im sorry i feel so horrible i havent updated in so long and yeah im so sorry

--------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

As I was changing and heard Erza yell out my name and told me to quickly check whos at the door. After I quickly ran downstairs and checked who was at the door which turned out to be the most unexpected person which would be Natsu.

"What brings you here?" I asked surprised while welcoming Natsu.

"Well I heard some pretty shocking news and decided you might need someone to talk to." He replied quietley with his head facing the ground.

"We were all about to grab dinner why dont you come join us?!" I said loudly but happily changing the mood.

"Sure thing L..Luce" He said with trouble towards the end but flashing one of his signature smiles. I really missed Natsu to be honest with myself.

After that we all left the apartment to grab dinner I began to feel happy for the first time in a while since Sting left. When I began to think of Sting I began to feel hurt and pain from inside. As hard as it was I decided to brush the thought of Sting away at least just for now to be able to be happy. Once we arrived at the resturant to have dinner Natsu told something to the girls which made them leave a seperate table to the two of us.

Natsu's POV

While we all went out for dinner I asked the girls to give Lucy and I some space since I wanted to try to make some things up for her just like old times I wanted to see if things between us would be fixable. As the two of us took a seat at the fancy resturant I noticed the confusion in lucy's eyes on why we were sitting together at a table, so i decided to explain to her.

"Lucy, I know this may be a longshot but I'm really going to need you to hear me out even if you may want to slap me just wait till the end?" I asked her.

"Go ahead." She said sounding quite qorried towards the end.

"Ok Lucy I know you may have had an endless hatred for me ever how I began treating you since I thought Lisanna died, I never knew that deep down you loved me. I was such a cold person Luce. I regret it all now, Lucy I know that you may still have feelings for Sting and still love him but I'm asking for just one more chance as a friend.... or more." I finished facing my head towards the table unable to look Lucy in the eyes.

"Natsu... I'm really sorry but yes I do still love Sting and I cant. Yeah just as a friend but nothing more." She finished sternly. While she finished her phone began to ring for an appointment on her calender.

"I'm really sorry I have something extremley important to take care of right now I have to leave I'm sorry Natsu. See you at the guild sometime." She finished while picking up her purse and quickly leaving. As soon as she left I picked up the resturant handkerchief and crumbled it in anger knowing she was going to meet no one other than my rival Sting Eucliffe Of Sabertooth.

--------------------------------------------------SOOOOOOOO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER???? GOOD, BAD, HORRIBLE? haha well next chapter is the last and im set to have Lucy end with Sting if you want her to end with Natsu or anyone else please comment below or leave suggestions for my next fanfiction. Thank you so much for reading <3

until next time

~Fioregram