Chapter 9

I’m so sorry for not updating in such a while but I’ve come back with a pretty long  chapter and hope you guys enjoy!!!!! J

Lucy’s POV

While hugging Sting he began to cry I looked up to see him trying to hide that he was crying but he just gave in knowing that I already figured. I decided to pull him into a hug until I heard him  begin to talk.

“Lucy don’t ever leave me like that again understand?” Sting said calmly at first but then his voice became more stern and serious towards the end. I just looked up and nodded and he seemed to understand.

“If you guys would please excuse the two of us.” Sting said while grabbing my hand and walking away. As we walked away I could hear Natsu mumbling something angrily. I decided to just pretend I never heard anything and turned around and waved goodbye to everyone then turned back around to leave.

Sting’s POV

I really wanted to apologize to Lucy for my actions before I left for the job.

“Lucy can we talk?” I spoke in a lower tone.

“ I guess so.” She replied. As she kept walking I could tell that I probably hurt her so I stopped her and turned her towards me and put both hands on her shoulder and we both deeply stared into each others eyes till I saw her eyes cloud with tears and I saw all the hurt in her eyes. I cupped her face with my hands and tilted her head up so that she was looking straight up into my eyes.

“I’m really sorry that I hurt you. I was just really mad and wasn’t able to control myself and didn’t mean for any of this to happen I hope you can forgive me.” I said while releasing her head from between my hands.

“Is that really all you can say did you really think of me as someone like that?” she yelled while crying. I hated seeing her so hurt like this. As she was unable to hold back her tears she just began to sob  and pulled her into my arms and hugged her. To my surprise she hugged me back but just continued to cry for a few minutes. I felt something vibrating in my pocket and realized it was my phone that was ringing it was a call from Rogue I quickly declined it remembering that the mission I had to go on was with him. I realized that at least for Lucy’s sake I would have to go with him and see what happened and at least for him to apologize to her.

“Lucy?” I called her name out while pulling her out of the hug and looking into her eyes.

“What is it Sting?” she replied her voice low and quiet.

“I’m really sorry I have to go on the job really soon will you be okay?” I asked feeling sorry for having to go at this time.

“Yeah of course Sting I’ll be fine.” She said while wiping her tears and trying to pull herself together.

“Lets get back to the apartment.” I said while holding my hand out to her. Once we arrived at the apartment Rogue was no where to be seen which made me feel uneasy about where he was but as soon as I thought of that my phone rang again but this time a text from Rogue

“Sting can we hurry it up I’m trying to get this stupid job over with.”  I could already sense the pushiness just by text. How could this job seem so easy for him this job.  Thinking about the job   clouded my eyes with tears and I was unable to hold back and began to cry till Rogue opened the door of the apartment which caused Lucy to hide behind me in fear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOOOOOOOOO there it is I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as did I while writing it but please comment below who you would want Lucy to end with Sting, Natsu,Rogue or even Gray I could also add alternate endings so comment and leave your opinion on the chapter J

Thanks so much for reading!!!!!

~Fioregram