Noah: They are out trying to find out how to keep the peace since you don't seem to be doing your job. You're leaving it all to Issi and he is overloaded.

Me: Then I will go talk to Issi later and see if he needs me to do anything. I have been working on something actually, but you seem too busy to notice since you are too thickheaded Noah. Now if you would please excuse us, we have business to attend to.

We keep walking. Guess Izabella and Dylan are out of the question for pranks.

Mission Dylan & Izabella: Failed.

Mission: Stereo

After walking away from Noah my spirits were down. Was I really lacking off and leaving Issi overloaded. I guess I should take things more seriously and quit running around like now pulling pranks on people.

Jared: What exactly are you working on Xera?

Me: Huh?

Lucas: You said back there that you were working towards something. What was it?

Oh, that? I am trying to get dragons and wolves to live peacefully. Yeah, that's exactly what I am supposed to say to them. They probably don't think that there is anything wrong with how they cooperate together now. But I know I saw that the people of my kingdom think that they are above wolves. So would they start hating me if they found out that my soul mate was a wolf? Now that I think about it, my idea that the two species would get along is kind of silly. I sigh and turn towards them with my head down.

Me: I was trying to get the dragons of my kingdom to realize that we are equal to the people who can transform into wolves. I know that we are natural enemies but I don't want that anymore.

Jared: That actually does make a lot of sense. I wish things were like that too. Those two guys back there were really stuck up and I have a feeling it was because I was around.

Lucas: I can agree. Plus, I saw how the people of the kingdom were sobbing Kaden and Aiden. That's just not right. Those two are probably the most fun people I have ever met.

Me: So you don't think my idea is silly?

Lucas & Jared: No!

Me: Well then lets go get Stereo.

We turn around and there stands Stereo. Were we just found out?

Stereo: Get me for what?

Oh thank god she is oblivious.

Me: I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do the training with the boys again tomorrow morning. I was thinking of inviting Issi too since he needs a break from all this paperwork.

Stereo: Yes! I would love too! It was a lot of fun. But I'm going down to dinner so go get dressed and I'll see you down there.

Me: Sounds good.

We both smile at each other and she heads for the dining room. Time to get her room while she's out. I turn to Lucas.

Me: Go find a nice size rock and meet me outside her bedroom in 5 minutes. Jared, go into my room and in my bathroom you will find a blue tooth brush. Take this glue and glue the bristles together then glue the tooth brush to the bottom of the cabinet so he will have a hard time lifting it up. Take these pickles too. Slip them in the pillow case on the bed closest to the door. That should be good enough for Robby.

Jared: Got it.

Me: Think about doing anything to my stuff while you are in there and I will beat the crap out of you in training tomorrow, got it?

Jared: Haha yes, now just give me the pickles and glue.

I hand him the stuff and he takes off. I see that Lucas is already gone so I start to head towards Stereo's room. After we get these two done, all we have left are Kaden and Aiden and I don't think either of them have left for dinner yet so I can still get them before I go to Stereo's room. Plus it gives Lucas a couple more minutes to find a rock.

I grab some string out of my backpack and wrap it around Aiden's door handle then tie it to Kaden's door handle. I take the duct tape out and wrap it around Kaden's door handle, all the way down the string, and then wraps it around Aiden's door handle. I don't think they will get out of that easily.

Time to meet up with Lucas. I run down the hall and see Jared standing outside Stereo's door waiting for me.

Me: Done?

Jared: Yup. Weren't you supposed to be in Stereo's room?

Me: Yeah but I took care of Kaden and Aiden first.

We walk into the room and open the window so Lucas can climb in and I tell him to duct tape some sting around the rock.

Jared: What did you do to Kaden and Aiden?

I lead the other side of the string across the room and to the door handle and tied it around.

Me: Tied their door handles together then wrapped it in duct tape.

Lucas: Haha that's great. Hey Jared, take that glue and glue Stereo's panties drawer shut.

Jared: On it.

After we were done, I closed Stereo's door and we all left out the window with the rock in hand. We shut the window and just let the rock and string hold the door shut.

Okay, dinner time.