He had more energy to spare but time did not permit that pleasure so they had to get washed up and prepare for their quest.

Time skip

The look that welcomed them when they arrived would have been suffocating if they were normal demiGods.

Dionysus and Artemis stared them down unleashing their discomfort, with the raging God of Madness letting out his presence even Chiron found it hard to not have some indecent thoughts, Edwin was unaffected but Persy shrugged her shoulders and leaned on Edwin, "sorry I am late I had to do something important" Persy said, the hunters at this point arrived and stayed a safe distance away from Dionysus, behind persy of course

"What could you possibly do that's more important than answering the call of gods," Artemis asked her voice barely containing her rage from being obvious.

"Well, it's nothing a virgin goddess such as yourself would understand," Persy said, Edwin burst out into barely controlled laughter, Artemis's expression now showed how angry she was.

In a simple wave of her palm arrows flew and connected with the couple the hunters felt fear while some rage seeing as the arrows were upon Edwin but to their surprise, the arrows passed both Edwin and Persy the latter being shocked but didn't move an inch, the arrows continued and when for the hunters Edwin was planning on doing anything as he laughed harder on the floor.

A blurred figure nimbly grabbed all the arrows before expertly back flipping, once the figure stopped moving it was revealed to be a clone of Edwin, who merely walked towards him and kicked him across the open space before glaring at Artemis then vanished in a poof of smoke.

"Oww, Clones, I didn't even summon him this time, are you girls okay?" He looked toward the hunters who looked confused.

"You are to go to Tartus to see if the titans are still in confinement" Dionysus spoke before he left without saying anything else, it's not like he disliked Edwin but he found it foolish of Zeus to send thee boy to his grave and now with how close he is to the spawn of Poseidon she would most likely go with him, Poseidon might get pissed if his only daughter dies.

'He's not even a year old' Dionysus thought in bitterness there's nothing he could do to face his father, not knowing Edwin could sense his emotions he left without looking back, but Artemis's previous mood immediately changed to joy, while the hunters mainly Edwin's favourite twin sisters found it hard to breathe.

"The completion of your quest determines whether you live or die." Artemis walked brushing shoulders with him wearing a satisfied grin on her face "Let's go hunters" seeing as none of them even looked at her, but instead stared at the demigod.

"Is this Zeus' attempt to kill me? Typical. I'll go to Tartus for fun, when I come back I'd kill Zeus" Edwin said in a very cold voice, as Edwin slowly started gaining features of an Otsutsuki.

Chiron knew from experience something bad was going to happen like expected a direct gate to Tartus opened under him instead of his fall and early death he already began levitating, and multiple bolts of lightning struck him in the air Chiron, Persy and the hunters vanished as Edwin gazed at them, series of thunderbolts struck Edwin as he absorbed them all with his Rinngan, "I'll feed it to your daughter then" Edwin redirected it all to Artemis who dodged as best as she could but this mortal form wasn't faster than lightning, and she succumbed to the pain of continuous lightning bolts, all of which Zeus created.

"God's, maybe I should level up to primordial and see how you would defeat me." Artemis passed out from the flow of electricity being more than she could handle, so he was left in his Otsutsuki form and with a ton of energy he couldn't release, as he moved lightning seemed to come out of his body still he reached the portal that was still open and jumped in with the final saying "Olympus must fall" Zeus probably never saw Kratos but now he had created on out of unknown origin.

With Zeus.

Poseidon held Zeus by his throat lifting him "Are you mad?" he asked, Zeus had golden blood running down his nose "Does your fear of being overthrown cloud your common sense?" Poseidon smashed Zeus' head on his own thrown, "Do you have any idea what you've done?" Poseidon proceed to give Zeus a heavy beat down, something the other Gods tried to stop which was when they knew how very far apart their power was from Poseidon.

"Don't disturb me I am disciplining my brother" Poseidon ordered and their body couldn't refuse his command.

"*Ark* *vomits anchor(?)* H-how are you so strong," Zeus asked as he originally tried to put up a fight but was very easily taken down.

"It's merely stupidity to focus on the power you get from praises just to be stronger, even by that way you aren't the strongest, I worked for it, no one said a god shouldn't work out, humans believe in love more than they believe in the sky, human believe in hell and try to avoid it, marriages, wine, war these alone put people above you, I most of all could wipe the whole major gods effortlessly, yet I have a feeling if I go against the boy I wouldn't win, talk less of the affairs with my daughter if he wants to start a war do not drag me into your mistake." Poseidon threw Zeus to his throne as and symbol of power "Keep the throne *It breaks as other gods gasped* I don't need a symbol of power I am my symbol of power." Then he flashed out leaving Zeus to his children, almost immediately Hade's throne fell