ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Start from the beginning

"Calm down, eonnie." Chaehyun smiled. "If you're going to accuse someone, blame yourself and her for being clingy."

"...Huh?"

"You know that you have a lot of fans, right? We were a huge group of public figures all in one place. It was inevitable that some fans may have recognized us or maybe some bastards followed one of us, but the thing is that there's a video of you guys caught being mushy. They compiled it in a short clip and the internet went crazy I tell you. That is how XiaoJin was born."

"... XiaoJin?"

"Yup. Xiaoting plus Yujin equals XiaoJin. Makes me cry in happiness." Chaehyun playfully wiped a tear off her face.

We already have a ship name? What the-

"It will probably die down. I can't bother Xiaoting for this."

"Tell that to the rioting fans online." Dayeon giggled but I simply stared at her with a blank look.

They looked at each other before Chaehyun spoke up. "If she really doesn't want to, we can do something about it. As much as the fans want it, we will prioritize both of your consent."

"But you can ask Ting eonnie first, you know. As far as I've seen and heard from your sisters, she's willing to do anything she can within her power." Dayeon grinned.

"You make it sound like she's head over heels for me," I scoffed. "She's just that kind and generous."

And also because she likes me.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, eonnie.~"

"But we won't have to worry about what you want, right? You're obviously going to accept this if it's with her." Chae wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes but didn't disagree with her. "We haven't hang out with each other lately, of course I'll take this opportunity."

Both of them laughed and I could only smile shyly because I really miss her. I can't deny that in front of the people I trust.

"You should ask her now!"

I pondered for a while, "Maybe the day after tomorrow? Let's see first if the hype dies down and we drop in rank. It would be useless asking her if we don't place at least third."

"Okay!~"

•°~°~°•

• Xiaoting •

"Ting."

I stopped reading the file I was holding when Shiro called me.

"I received an email from our Chief of Public Relations. They seem to have received an abundant amount of emails requesting for you to appear in interviews. Mostly from entertainment sectors."

I returned my gaze to the file. "Then tell them to do what they always do. This is not the first time."

"Yes, about that, I asked him if he knows the cause. He told me that it was because of our dinner last week."

"I already told him to take down everything and just lay low about that. It will soon die down."

"Well, this isn't the same thing as the others."

I looked up again and saw Shiro grinning at her tablet before meeting my gaze.

"Thing is, someone actually took a video of us, particularly you and Yujin. You were being intimate with her and it blew up in the internet. I didn't immediately hear wind of this because netizens were not using your name or Yujin eonnie's. You were called the 'clingy cold beauty'. The video was a compilation of you guys and Yujin eonnie's fans seems to have loved it. Let me send you the link."