ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

A/N: We're about to have our exams this week sooo this is just a fluff-filled chapter since I can't think of anything atm that can improve the plot🙈 I will be able to update this after a week. Sorry for the wait and thank you for all the support!💕

•°~°~°•

• Yujin •

"I miss Xiaoting.~" I melted into the couch I was sitting on.

"Eonie, it's only been five days." Chaehyun deadpanned while handing me a bottle of water.

I was having my European and we were currently in Switzerland. It was already our last day of our three-day concert. I was deprived of my drug called Tin Xīn - a combination of Xiaoting and Tián Xīn (sweetheart). We have a five-hour long time gap. When I'm free, she's busy. When she's free, I'm busy.

It was unfair. Who invented time zones anyway?

We can call each other but the other might be working. We could only settle on texting until both of us would be available.

When my phone rung, I quickly looked at my phone only to be slightly disappointed. It was only my sisters.

"Eonnie.~" Came a series of three voices. The faces of three people were compressed on my screen.

Hiyyih, Hikaru and Yeseo were at our house. Hiyyih was on a break so I invited her if she wanted to sleep over since I'll be gone for a few months and my two sisters would be alone at home. She accepted my offer and even said that she'll be living there while I was gone. I laughed but was pretty sure he wasn't lying.

"Hi, guys."

"Wow eonnie, you didn't even bother hiding your disappointment when you saw us." Hiyyih said.

Hikaru and Yeseo laughed. "She's most probably expecting someone else." Yeseo stated.

"That's right." Hiyyih agreed quickly so I rolled my eyes at her.

"All of you are get along so well, huh?" I asked rhetorically. "Hiyyih, are you sure you're not our lost sister?"

"Pretty sure I am."

"Show me your papers."

"Semantics. I'm emotionally your sister so that's enough."

I laughed and asked them all how they were doing with both school or work or both in Yeseo's case. They also asked me how the tour was going which was awesome because the crowds are always wild.

Suddenly, Hikaru mentioned something that was a big news to me.

"She's on what!?" I stood up while my eyes were wide open.

"You really didn't know? Wow, okay. Xiaoting eonnie was trending since last night in the Blue Bird because she invested millions in Amazoness, who is the parent company of Flinch, which is where I coincidentally stream. A lot of people were confused but the stock value of Amazoness increased. This inadervertently affected Flinch as a streaming platform to grow bigger and bigger in the community. The streaming media industry was already growing in a steady state, but her move made it exponential, eonnie! I'm hyperventilating and I can't move on because the amount of sponsorship I have increased three times. EONNIE, I'M RICH!" Hikaru explained but I didn't really understand much of what she said, other than the fact that she's thriving because of an investment by Xiaoting(?). All I kept thinking was I knew Xiaoting was rich because she owned a hotel and probably in other countries. But I didn't know she earned that much.

Yeseo might have seen my confusion because she stopped Hikaru from being overly excited and shushed Hiyyih who was laughing out loud.

"Eonnie, how much do you know about her financial capability?" She asked.