ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

I'M BACK!!! Finally finished that hell of a week and I don't ever wanna look back🥲. Anw, this week's pretty lax so I hope I can update this daily since this story won't be a long one *fingers crossed*. Enjoy!

• Xiaoting •

"... Thank you for your work."

"Thank you for coming, Ms. Shen."

I nodded my head and motioned for Mashiro to call the driver. After a few minutes of casually talking with the investors by the doors, Shiro nodded to signal that the driver arrived. I shook my hands with the investors and finally left the restaurant where we held our meeting.

Eight months have passed since I left Korea. I was currently in China and had been staying here for almost two weeks. I wanted to extend my stay in Korea so I made sure to tell Mashiro that if she can compress our abroad visits into these few months that we'll be out here. Tomorrow's our flight back to Korea.

I couldn't help but smile because of how much I missed a certain energetic singer. We text almost everyday and calls are frequent between us, but it's not the same when she's beside me.

We'll be seeing each other again.

I took out my phone to text her.

==============================

Choi Yujin

Yujin, I'm flying back to Korea tomorrow. I hope we could meet.

🐇: REALY???
🐇: YAY🥰❣️
🐇: I'll pick u up from the airport~~

No need. I'll be arriving around 10PM. It will be too late for you to go out.

🐇: It's okay~~ I really wanna see u already🥺

Do you want to video call?

🐇: I always want to!! But not right now cuz i'm in a meeting~~
🐇: Wait!! That's not the point
🐇: I meant that i wanna see u as soon as u get back here~~

Oh. Won't it affect any schedules you will have tomorrow?

🐇: It's okay~ i'm on a hiatus since i just finished my overseas concert🥰
🐇: I only have to attend a few meeting like this for my upcoming activities~

I see.
As long you're sure it won't be a bother, then I'll see you tomorrow.

🐇: Can't wait!!🤩💕

👍

==============================

I hope tomorrow would come sooner.

•°~°~°•

The sky was dark when Shiro and I landed in Korea. I fixed my mask and sunglasses despite it being night time already. Better to be safe in case there are paparazzis who might catch Yujin here. I wasn't concerned for myself, I'm already used to the black material surrounding my reputation and I could just hire people to control the media, but it's different with an idol. It's harder to control the media because of the fans.

Yujin already texted me that she was waiting in her car. I asked her where she parked so that she didn't have to leave her car and look for me.

"Ting, Yujin eonnie is picking you up, right? Has she arrived?" Shiro asked.

I nodded my head.

"Then, I'll just go with you first." I turned my head towards her as we were walking side by side. She couldn't see my expression but I'm sure she felt it.