ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

• Yujin •

Oh. My. God.

"I know it was my fault but that didn't mean you could be an ass about it." I said exasperated under my breath.

I removed my mask and drank the remaining coffee that was left and threw the cup in the nearby trash bin

I removed my mask and drank the remaining coffee that was left and threw the cup in the nearby trash bin. I waited by the lounge chairs for my sister.

After a few minutes, I caught a glimpse of a familiar fur coat walking towards the exit. The only difference was that she was now wearing a denim jacket and had her coat draped on one arm.

I huffed. Why the hell is she so beautiful? I'm having a hard time staying pissed at her.

Feeling my guilt overpowering the annoyance and admiration I felt for the beauty, I stood up to apologize as it was truly my fault in the first place.

But before I could take a few more steps to reach her, someone clung onto my right arm.

"Eonnie!~"

I turned towards my younger sister with a smile, "Yeseo, what took you so long?"

"I got caught up with a beautiful unnie in the bathroom.~"

"Speaking of beautiful," I looked back towards the exit which was now missing a certain figure, I sighed when I didn't spot her anymore. "... Nevermind, I lost her."

"Omo~ Yujin eonnie, why are you looking for girls when we are supposed to be on a date today." Yeseo pouted.

I laughed and pinched her cheeks. "Is my dongsaeng jealous? Arasso, I will only have my eyes for you today."

She craned her head to the side. "Who were you looking for anyway?"

"I didn't even know her." I sighed and began retelling the accident earlier. Now that I was telling someone else what happened, I realized that I was too rush with my words and a new level of guilt enveloped me.

Noticing that I haven't heard a word of reaction from my sister, I turned my head towards her. The little monster actually had the audacity to give a smile so big it could take up her whole face.