Chapter 6:

Note: Hi dear readers, I want to try something new. Whenever Stephan is thinking of something I will put his thoughts between quotation marks. For example (i feel happy)
Enjoy reading!

There he stands, with his scooter in his hand Stephan is looking at the building of the high school. This is it. This is the moment that it is all going to change, no stress, no blood and not feel alone anymore.

Stephan parks his scooter and walks into the building. He first went to the service desk to bring the form that mr. Rockshin signed.He looks on his schedule to see in witch classroom his first lesson will be. C18 where is it? Stephan just follows some students and than he walkes passed by C18. Het stops. Takes a dee breath and goes in.

The class is already filled with a lot of students. Stephan is feeling really akward for the first time. He sees the teachet behind the desk and wals thowards him.

"Hi, I am Stephan , the new student"

"Hi Stephan, I am Julia. I am your biology teacher and your mentor. This is will be your classmates for the next year.after this class there will be a little break. Is it allright if we could talk some things trough?"

" yeah, thats allright."

" Allright. Class! I want you to intreduce you to your new classmate. This is Stephan. Stephan tell a little bit about yourself."

"Uhm, well I am Stephan and I am 16 years old. And I am from London. " (I don't know why but I feel really scared, maybe I am afraid that someone will know about my past)

" can you tell us something about your hobby's?"

"Well I don't have any."

" Oh thats allright, maybe you will get some new hobby's. Is there anyone with a questin for Stephan."

A lot of classmates are pointing there fingers to the ceiling.

"Have you lived in the Netherlands before, because you can speek dutch? My name is Emma by the way. "

"Uhm no, but my grandma is Dutch and she tought me some Dutch."

" Hi my name is lisa. Why did you move to the Nethetlands?"

( why are they asking so much? My heart is beating so fast!)

It, it is a long story... I live with a friend of my parents now.

( I feel really uncomfortable, I think I am panicing! There is one question left i just let him ask his question an than it is over.)

" Hi I am Ben, so why do you live with your parents friend?*

(Why, why is he asking this, now what? Walk away? No, lie? No, what do I tell? I don't know. Shit, I am panting here in front of the class. What will they think? I don't want them to kno....)

"Stephan, its allright if you don't want to answert the question." Julia says "just find yourself a seat.

"Oh, okey"

(There is no seat next to someone so I just sit alone then, I see everyone starring at me, if school life is like this I am not sure i sill want it.. )

During class Stephan is not listening to his teacher but he is thinking what to answer to diffirent questions.

( okey if the ask why I don't live qith my parents I will say: they are always bissy with working in diffirent contries. I changed schools a lot because of that but now I wanted to stay somewhere.

If they ask what kind of work do your parents do I will say it is a computer company

If they ask if I have siblings I am not telling that my little sister is murderd and my brother is lost, I am telling them that I don't have siblings)

RING RING RING

( Shit the bell, now it is time for the conversation with Julia my heart is racing)

WN:
In the Netherlands you don't have single seats in classrooms, but you can sit next to eachother