One of a Kind. Ch 2

Chloe's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to be the most popular girl at my school. I had everything you would ever want. I went to all the parties, had to many friends to count, all the boys swooned over me. There was this girl though, she was obsessed with me, like it was sorta freaky. She followed me everywhere, even in public sometimes, she was always staring at me, studying me. After awhile she traded her thrift shop clothes for Abercrombie & Fitch clothes. She died her short, frizzy, red hair a golden colour, straightened and got extensions. Oh, and if you haven't noticed... I can read minds, I'm not a stalker. Spray tans and eventually fake boobs. I was way creeped out by then. This loser had gone up to almost the top of the popularity list from the very bottom. But, I was still at the very top, and that would soon change. A few months after her change was complete I came to school to see everyone looking and whispering, this was usual for me of course but the words "Whatta slut" and "Teenage prostitutes" were not. I ran to my best friend Stacy and started crying. She looked at me with disgust and walked away. Now bawling I ran into the bathroom. To see Stalker Girl standing there applying makeup, my so called friend May at her side. As soon as I saw them my breath caught in my throat. Somehow, they hadn't heard me, maybe because it was impossible to hear anything over May's high pitched laugh. I snuck into the stall and stood onto the stall and stood on the toilet. "So May, guess what.." Stalker Girl said with a smirk. " Mhhm?" murmured May. "You know Chloe right?" she asked. "Of course I know my little Chloe-Cola" she giggled. "Yeah, I saw her the other night, in these slutty clothes making out with like a guy who was in like a car" she said looking away. May looked at her, "What!? Where!?, she is not that kinda girl, trust me." Stalker Girl shrugged. "You're such a lying bitch Brittany" May said, slapping 'Brittany' on her face. At that time I had jumped off the toilet and walked out of the stall. "I agree, Brittany" I said, spitting out her name with disgust. May had been the only one to not believe that story. I guess I have  mentally retarded people at my school.

"Chloe?"

"CHLOE!!" Sky shouted. "Oh, sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts. We were outside and it was lunch. Sky suggested that so we could go over plan without anyone else around. Sky stared at me a while. A look of pity on her face. "What?" I asked. I thought about... wait. "YOU DIDN'T!" I yelled. Sky looked away, embarrassed. "I- I-'m sorry' she stammered. Sh had just read my thoughts and I had been so lost in them that I didn't notice her entering. "Please forgive me" she pouted, sticking out her bottom lip and staring at me with wide eyes. I sighed. "Fine, but only this one time" I said, smiling. I thought over the plan "So we go in walk ip the stage, and  I just, well, spill? I ask. "You got it babe" Sky said winking and giving me two thumbs up. I laughed and walked over to the trash and dumped what was lunch of my lunch, Sky doing the same. We fixed ourselves up and walked into the lunch room. Grinning the most beautiful grins in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for the 26 reads, haha, xoxoxo.