One of a kind Ch. 3

Sky's P.O.V

As we were opening the cafeteria doors everyone stared. Again. But that didn't stop us. I felt eyes following me as we stepped o to the little stage in the front of the cafeteria. "Hello, everyone. My name is Chloe, as you must know, and I'm up here to tell you all the real story of why Brittany is now on top instead of me." Chloe said, smiling sweetly. She then told of who Brittany really was and the about the lies she had told. "So, let's all give this frizzy haired freak a round of applause" said Chloe, grinning like a maniac. But the only sound was of Brittanys wailing and of pizza being thrown at her. I giggled while giving Sky a high five. "That was genius" Chloe whispered to me. I shrugged, now full out laughing as a few people were trying to pull out Brittanys extensions. "And that's it for today folks" I yelled. The teachers looked a little freaked out. Me and Chloe walked down the steps off the platform. Soon people were swarming us. Chloe's eyes went wide as some boy asked if she was single. I blocked out the noise of the cafeteria and ran out, Chloe at my side. People of course were running after us. I jerked Chloe into the bathroom and into a stall. We stood there for a moment and soon the bathroom was filled wit the noise of heels against tile. Soon the noise was replaced by crying. Looking under the stall I saw Brittany leaning over the sink, face in hands. And then the noise of a kind of zipping noise. And a different person was standing in the mirror. The face of a person I knew to well.

~~~~

Me and Chloe were sitting on my bed. " I just can't believe it's her" said Chloe. The girl in the mirror had been Allentha. The most evil, powerful witch. In. The. World.

I sighed. How could this happen. How was it possible for Allentha to be a highscool student. It just didn't make sense. First she had been a ugly timid girl? Next a blonde bimbo? But no. She had always been just as beautiful as today (My moms coven and hers had been fighting for centurys, so I knew the face of everyone in it) And was she really a teenager? Or was it an act. The girl in the mirror had surely been Allentha, with her pale blond hair reaching her hips, with the look of pure evil in her green eyes. She had stopped crying immediately after she changed. And after that, disappeared. I looked at Chloe. " We have go leave" I said sadly. Chloe looked at the ceiling for a moment before turning to me. "Or do we?" she asked. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a mini spell book and flipped to a page, she then showed me the page she had turned to. "It's magic, you knoow" she sang softly. "You're a genius" I said to her. "Takes one to know one" she sing-songed.