Trouble

ish-smut warning

𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏:

- Emily Prentiss

Age: 18 -- Occupation: Highschool dropout -- sexual orientation: Lesbian

- Margot Lewis

Age: 16  -- Occupation: Highschool student -- Sexual orientation: Exploring

_____________________________________

"C'mon, learn to have some fun in life" Margot rolls her eyes, "I'm having plenty of fun, thank you very much." Her friend smirks, "Oh right, the girl" 

"Yes, the girl" Still refusing to reveal her name. "I'll figure it out somehow, maybe she'll be at the party!" Margot feels her heart drop, "Maybe I will come to your stupid party." She shuts her book and throws it to her friend standing in the doorway.

"Prentiss?!" Emily looks up, "We're going to that party tonight, are you coming?" She takes her cigarette from between her lips, "Yeah, sure. Where is it?" "At James' house" She nods and goes back to her journal.

Margot sorts trough her clothes, looking for something to attract attention, but not too much. She doesn't need people hitting on her all night. She's the smart one, the one with the 3.5 gpa and the writer of the school journal, people know her as a perfect, well behaved girl.

She decides on a black skirt, paired with a zebra-print crop top. She curls her hair and puts on some light make-up. She chooses her favorite necklaces and rings to go with her outfit and heads towards the door.

Emily looks for something to wear, she looks trough her own clothes and then proceeds to look in her friends closet, trying to find something that fits the weather

Emily looks for something to wear, she looks trough her own clothes and then proceeds to look in her friends closet, trying to find something that fits the weather. She finds a red dress that she likes and pairs it with her own pair of black thighs. She puts on her usual eye-liner and goes to her roommates.

 She puts on her usual eye-liner and goes to her roommates

"You want a beer?" She turns the cup down, "I don't drink." "Your loss." Margot walks away, being just a little grossed out. She sits on the stairs, looking at the door, waiting.

She waits for what feels like forever, being approached by guys, turning them down, she looks away towards the table with drinks and when she looks back she sees her. Margot, not being completely sure yet, squints her eyes, it's her. 

Emily walks in, moving to the drinks the moment she sees them. She leans against the wall looking trough the room, trying to decide who she'll be interested in tonight, not that she'll ever admit that. 

They lock eyes. Margot keeps staring, Emily on the other hand, chuckles and walks towards the staircase, swaying her hips. 

She looks gorgeous. 

"Hey you" The blonde looks up. "Hey Emily" Margot looks at the girl standing in front of her, trying to avoid her eyes. "I really didn't expect you, Margot Lewis, to go to parties." "I usually don't" Emily goes to sit next to her, placing a hand on her thigh.

"Tell me, were you planning on seeing me, or are you trying to impress someone else tonight?" Margot looks in her eyes, trying to figure out what her intentions are, "I can't be seen with you, you're trouble."

"I sure hope I'm causing you trouble tonight." The younger girl swallows deeply, looking back to the room. "Is someone scared to get fucked by the dropout again?" "Not so loud." "Oh, it's your reputation we're protecting, got it." Margot feels her hand going more and more to her inner thighs, causing her to bite the inside of her cheek. "You're playing a dangerous game Emily" She shuffles to the side, letting Emily's hand slip out. "You just can't keep backing out because your poor friends are going to see you."

"Just fucking admit that you like me, that you want me," Margot feels her moving closer to her ear, "Or do you not remember last time?" She feels shivers going down her spine at the warm breath on her neck. 

"Oh Emily, please, please fuck me!"  Emily whispers in a dramatic tone, she can hear the blondes heartrate going up, "Oh so you do remember, umbrella." She feels herself getting red at hearing her safe-word. 

"If you say one word about this, I'll kill you." She takes her hand and moves up the stairs, she looks back to see Emily smirking, but following close-by. 

"You don't have to be home tonight, right?" She shakes her head, looking up into the brunettes eyes. "Good. Because you, my girl, are staying up tonight, all night." 

Margot gets pushed against the wall, still making out with Emily, they stop for a moment to catch their breath and feels Emily moving down her body, leaving kisses all the way down to her skirt. Moving her hands towards her ass, showing that she's going to pick her up.

She gets placed on the bed, watching Emily tower over her, Margot lets her hands go under the red dress. Emily pushes them back, pinning them above the blonde hair. "Keep your hands where I can see them" She nods, feeling her skirt being pulled down.

Emily leaves little kisses and marks on her inner thighs, moving her free hand over the panties. She looks up to the younger blonde being completely vulnerable to her. "You still care about that reputation of yours?"

~

Margot is on Emily's lap, she feels Emily's skin touching hers, every inch of her. She feels the marks being made on her neck, she feels the dark hair touching her shoulder, she feels her fingers tip-toe over her back, gently moving up, and back down. 

Every inch.

________________________________

This song has a grip on me.