Into it

Smut warning

𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏:

- Emily Prentiss

Age: 25 -- Occupation: Profiler at the BAU -- Sexuality: Lesbian

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Age: 25 -- Occupation: Profiler at the BAU -- Sexuality: Lesbian

- Olivia Jacobs

Age: 22 -- Occupation: Actress -- Sexuality: Unlabeled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Age: 22 -- Occupation: Actress -- Sexuality: Unlabeled

____________________________________

"Olivia Jacobs?" She shoots up, "Yeah? That's me" Emily looks at the blonde woman standing in front of them, "You're being stalked, correct?" She sits back down, "yeah, some dude takes pictures of me and shit" "At her home, in the supermarket, at her friends, everywhere." The team looks at the manager who looks more concerned than Olivia.

"Prentiss, Morgan, Stay with Mss. Jacobs here at the station. Rossi, Reid, go take a look at the pictures. Jareau and I will go and take a look at her house."

"Guess it's just you and me princess" Derek flirts, "Oh you wish" The brunette walks past him and goes towards the room where Olivia got placed. "So, Olivia, can I say Olivia?" She nods, barely looking up from her phone.

"We are gonna stay here at the station, if you need anything ask for agent Prentiss or Morgan." She gets up from her chair and walks towards the door, "Emily?" She stops cold in her tracks, "What? How do you-" "There aren't a lot of 'Prentiss' on Instagram" She smirks lightly.

"I like your cat" "I'm sure you do" She walks out of the room.

She walks in the briefing room and shrugs her shoulders, "What's up with you Prentiss?" "Is it not incredibly scary how fast you can find someone online? I mean Olivia looked up my last name alone and found out about Sergio." He laughs at her comment "She looked you up? Wow."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She looks confused "Nothing, nothing"

"You called for us?" The blonde looks up from her phone, "No, I asked for you, Derek you can leave." He looks at her distraught, "Messes with you, doesn't it?" Emily whispers in his ear before he leaves the room.

All the songsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें