Love in the dark

𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏:

- Emily Prentiss

Age: 17 -- Occupation: Highschool student -- Sexuality: Queer

- Sarah Parker

age: 18 -- Occupation: Highschool student -- Sexuality: Bisexual

____________________________________

"Do not look at me like that" "Emz please, let me explain." She looks at the girl standing in front of her, "You fucked someone else, what's there to explain Sarah?" She doesn't get an answer.

"Emily" "Don't. Do not look at me, do not talk to me, I'm leaving." She grabs her girlfriend by the arm "Emily" They look each other in the eyes, tears streaming down both of their faces. "I'm sorry, I really am." "Me too" She pulls her arm out and walks towards the door.

"I'll stop by tomorrow, I just can't look at you right now." she walks out of the room, "Bye ms. Parker." She slams the front door shut as she gets into her car, driving home as fast as she can.

𝗘𝗺𝘇 <𝟯𝟯

- Please talk to me Emily
- I'm so sorry, I was drunk and I don't even know what happened.
- I love you Emz, stay safe okay? Don't do anything stupid.
- Goodnight love.

Emily wakes up, her eyes burning from last night, she quickly shuts them once she hears her mom yell her name. "Emily, you said you were going to Sarah's today, get up" She grunts as she gets herself ready to stand up.

"Sarah, Emily's here" She collects herself as she hears her door open, "Hey" "Hey Emz"

"I don't want to do this" They both know what's going to be said next, "Then don't, please, Emily, we can try this again, I'll earn your trust back." She shakes her head, looking down at her feet.

"You can't Sarah, you can't this time. We've done this before and I'm tired of it, We can't keep outrunning our ending." She takes a step back "Emily, please, I need you, this, I need this" She tries to take a step towards her, only causing her to back up.

"Stay there, don't come closer, you can't change my mind on this" Tears start falling down her face.

"Emily please, please don't do this. Don't throw this whole thing away." She sighs as she holds in her tears, "I don't regret what we had, you've made me realize things that I'm so grateful for. You've given me the world and I want you to know that I meant everything I said, really. I just can't keep doing this."

"Can't keep doing what Em? Loving me, fighting for what we have?" "I can't keep doing this like we're fine, like nothing every happened."

"You've changed me Sarah, not in a bad way. You've made me a better person, you've made me learn to live, have fun. And I really hope you will find that again yourself."

She falls back onto her bed, sobbing while trying to form words, "Please, don't fall apart, I can't face your breaking heart. I'm trying to be the brave one here for once." "Please stay Emily," She looks down, "Stop asking me to stay Sarah, I can't. It's not healthy for either of us."

"Just tonight, let us have a good ending, a good last memory, please"

She collects herself as she walks towards the bed, placing her arms around her now ex-girlfriends body.

They watch their favorite movie one last time, play their favorite game, talk shit about people, gossip about teachers, all one last time. Not trying to think about that.

"Leave before I wake up." Emily looks down at the girl laying on her chest, "What?" "Leave before I wake up. Let this be my last memory of us. Not me sobbing at you leaving my house." She nods, placing a kiss in her hair.

She wakes up to an empty bed, finding a small teddy bear with a card on Emily's side, "For when you miss me xx" She takes the teddy bear and finds it smelling exactly like her ex-girlfriend. She smiles and takes it closer to her, slowly falling back asleep.

"I miss her John" The guy grabs her tight, "I know you do, but you also know this is what's best for both of you right now. Maybe in another lifetime, you'll find each other again" She smiles softly, not trying to show too many emotions.

"Right person, wrong time"

"Right person, wrong time" She repeats

____________________________________

This had me sobbing stfu