E.T (Extraterrestrial)

~Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison~ Katy Perry

Javi didn't really know what had gotten into him. One moment he was breaking down emotionally, the next he was kissing a woman who he hadn't seen in five years. Not that he didn't like it.

He and Amelia separated, 'cause unfortunately, they still needed oxygen. They stared at each other for a while, in comfortable silence. Amelia felt herself being pulled closer to Javi, his arms now resting around her waist.

"Amelia...I love you too" He told her, smiling brightly.

"I'm sorry, Javi. I wish I could turn back time and prevent this whole Darren thing from happening" She sighed. They turned their head towards the girls, who were still shaking from the whole ordeal.

"Is he gone?" June asked her mother. Amelia just nodded.

"Yes dear" She responded. Louise spoke up.

"Dad, why are you holding Amelia like that?" She asked him in confusion. Javi began to blush.

"I just missed her... that's all" He responded. Amelia turned to face the five year olds.

"Do you girls wanna watch some movies while Javi and I talk?" The girls jumped up in excitement.

"I want to watch Frozen 2!" June said excitedly. Louise smiled.

"Yeah, and don't forget about Moana!" She said as Amelia took them to the upstairs room. She came back a few minutes later. She and Javi went back to her bedroom, but not before looking the door for the apartment. They really didn't want any more surprises.

Amelia closed her bedroom door, before sitting on the bed next to Javi. They sat in silence for a bit. Javi finally spoke.

"So, I'm guessing.... You and Darren share custody of June?" He asked her, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah" Was all she could say. She felt Javi's hand on her own, causing her to look up. She continued to speak. "All June wants is a father, who loves her. Darren never did"

"You know... If a father figure is what June wants... " He began to say nervously. "Maybe, I could help you out...."

"Huh?"

"I mean... You know...help you take care of her... For the time being...." Javi stuttered. Amelia looked at him in surprise.

"You would really do that?" She asked smiling. He nodded.

"Yeah, I really wouldn't mind" He said to her.

Amelia pressed her lips up against Javi's, taking him by surprise. He kissed her back though, making her lie on her back. He straddled her waist as he climbed on top of her, not once breaking their kiss.

"Javi... " Amelia moaned. "How long will this take?"

"Why?" He asked her. Amelia just brought her hands up to his face.

"I don't know how long the movies the girls are watching are" She told him. Javi just pecked her lips.

"It won't take long" With those words being said, Amelia brought his face to her own, kissing him passionately.

........Two hours later

Amelia had her head rested on the former Black Ranger's chest, sleeping peacefully. Javi began to stir, and began smiling at her. He planted a soft kiss at the top of her forehead.

"Wake up, sleepyhead..." He told her sweetly, as she groaned, finally waking up.

"What time is it?" She asked him. He checked the time on his phone.

"3pm"

"Are they still watching the movie?"

"Yes, or they fell asleep" Javi chuckled as Amelia lifted her head from his bare chest.

"I don't think they are asleep...especially after the amount of noise we made" She giggled.

"We? I wasn't the one screaming the entire time" He smirked as Amelia swatted his chest.

"Shut up" She warned him. She was about to get out of bed, when Javi held her hand, preventing her from leaving.

"Hold up, I wanted to ask you something... " He tailed off.
Amelia stared at him. "I know it's been, far too long since we've seen each other and all, and what just happened was... rather interesting." Her face just flared up. "But, I...think we should go out together"

"Go out together?" She asked smiling. "Like...on a date?"

"Yeah?" He asked her, beginning to play with her hair.

"I'd love too" She planted a kiss on his cheek. Javi pulled her into a hug.

"I could stay like this forever" He mumbled nibbling on her ear. She could only smile.

"Me too, but we need to check on the girls" She said as Javi pouted. She giggled at him.

"You're so cute" She responded to his facial expression.

"You're even cuter" He pressed his lips to her cheek, before sitting up straight. Before they could dress up though, they heard a knock on the door.

"Mom! Dad!" The girls called. "Come and watch the movie with us!"

They shared a look before staring at the door.

"We're coming dear!" Amelia told them.

They began to dress up, and as Javi finished putting on his clothes, he noticed Amelia having trouble putting in her bra. So he chuckled, and walked to her and helped her clip it on.

"Thank you" She said putting on her shirt. She checked the time and saw that it was 6pm. She looked at the former Black Ranger.

"It's getting late" He said before she could say anything. She could only nod.

"Can't you stay?" Amelia asked him softly. Javi looked at her in surprise.

"I... You don't mind?"

"Of course not, plus I'm sure the girls would like to have a sleepover" Amelia said to him. Javi chuckled as he opened the door, only to be hugged on the leg by Louise.

"Come watch with us, dad!" She said in delight. Then she looked at Amelia. "Can mo-I mean, can Amelia come too?"

Amelia felt her heart beat fast. Was she about to say mom? Was she dreaming? I mean, she did always dream of being the mother of Javi's child...

"Come on, Javi, let's go" She then took his hand, and followed the kids to June's room. They watched the movies, laughing, singing...and that was the first time that all of them had felt like they were part of a family, a mother, a father, daughters...

Soon the kids fell asleep, and Amelia kissed both their foreheads, as Javi smiled doing the same. Once they made sure that they were covered properly, they went back to Amelia's room.

Javi flopped onto the bed, now shirtless, while Amelia, who had changed into a nightdress, did the same. Amelia turned to face him, smiling.

"I didn't think I'd even see you again... " She said thoughtfully.

"Me neither, I actually began to worry about you after you left... " He began to play with her hair. Amelia closed her eyes, to which she felt Javi's lips on her own. She moved to the top of him, straddling his waist. After that happened, she rested her head on Javi's chest, as he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her cheek.

"I love you... " He whispered to her lovingly. She felt her cheeks heat up.

"I love you too... " She said to him, snuggling him. Sooner or later they fell asleep, but not without thinking about the fact that they would be going out the next day.

--------------------------------------
So you see the shenanigans....Skyland2704 asked for it, I hope I'm getting better at it! dazzlingkm and Skye, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!