Chapter 40: Birthday and Demon Sibling

Start from the beginning

"Huh? As for feelings you mean as...Doki Doki?"

"YES! THAT IDIOT IS LOVE WITH HER!!! LIKE HOW YOU AND NAOMI"

"BAJI-SAN!!!"

"I'm still going to call funeral services"

A few moments later~

"Goddammit, I knew we should've brought our motorcycles" Baji pants as Kazutora and Chifuyu nod while Chifuyu himself, trying to call Saemon for help and hoping he knew about Yuna and the dude.

'Come on, Hiro. Pick up' he thought before they soon saw Takemichi with his girlfriend Hina along with her brother Naoto and Yamagishi.

"Partner?"

"Chifuyu?! Baji-kun!? Kazutora-kun?!"

"That's us, what the hell you guys doing here?"

"We're spying at Mikey-kun and Emma-chan! She's two timing Draken-kun!"

"Wtf?" Baji and Kazutora said together before they soon saw Mikey and Emma eating and showing affection to each other. 'I wanna tease him' Baji thought before the three cat lover boys saw Hina punch Takemichi for looking at Emma's chest.

'That's going to leave a mark' they thought.

"Her seventh sense is still working"

"We can see that"

"Cheaters must be punished!"

"No! Hina!!! Don't- OH MY GOD!!! DRAKEN-KUN!?! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Takemichi shouted his lungs out when he saw Draken coming to their way.

Baji, Kazutora and Chifuyu were confused by their behavior. 'Wait a second, they think Emma and Mikey are dating? Eww! That's disgusting! Especially when they're half siblings!' they thought.

"Oi, what's happening here?"

"Draken?"

"Draken-kun?!"

"God saves us!"

"Oi, Mikey.... You're hanging out with your little sister on her birthday?" Draken smile which shocked Takemichi, Hina, Naoto, and Yamagishi before Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora facepalm themselves as Mikey look away in slightly embarrassed.

"Shut up"

"Wait a second, sister? Emma-chan is..."

"Yeah, Mikey and Emma are half siblings, they came from the same dad" Baji explained which Takemichi was shocked by that fact and notice the little resemblance between them.

"Well, that explains why they kind of look alike..."

"Besides, why you look so surprised, Hina? I told you that Mikey is my brother" Emma soon said which Hina look away in embarrassment as Takemichi replied 'Hina' before Chifuyu and Kazutora sigh in disbelief.

'She forgot, didn't she?' they thought together.

"Besides, even if Mikey wasn't my brother, I wouldn't date him in a million years. And he already has a eye on someone else..." Emma childishly smirk which Draken also smirk that made Mikey extremely annoyed.

"Guys, enough..." Mikey annoyed said which Takemichi blink twice before he let out a dramatic gasp by realizing what they meant.

'HUH?! MIKEY-KUN LIKES SOMEONE?!?!' Takemichi thought as Chifuyu give the proud look at Takemichi for realizing it.