"How was she?" Harry asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "You're not old enough to know stuff like that, Hazza." The boys laughed.

Harry smirked. "You can't avoid this, BooBear. Since I have to share you, you need to answer!"

"Your digging deep now, Harreh," Zayn commented.

At that moment, the beauty was going into the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Samantha's P. O. V.

When I walked into the boys' living room, they all stared at me like I was an unicorn, or something.

"Hey!" I yelled and ran into the living room. I jumped on the couch and squeezed in between Harry and Louis.

The silence was awkward. I gave them confused looks.

"Anything wrong? Is Harry's cat dead?" I joked.

"Molly's alive," Harry told me. "And when we talk about pussies..." He gave me a smirk, and I slapped him in the back head.

"Pervert!" I said and rolled my eyes. I saw Louis shoot him a glare.

"Comes from you!" Harry laughed.

What the heck?! Did they know?

I gave Louis a questioning look. He just smirked and laughed.

'Niall,' he mouthed. I cocked my head to the side.

"Niall what?" Uh, I was supposed to mime it, but it was more like a high whisper.

Niall looked at me with a shocked face. "I was just going to wake you up, and-"

Before he could finish the sentence, I jumped out of the couch and stood up.

Anger rushed through me as I looked at the Irish boy. He looked sad at me, but I was too angry to care.

"You just walked into my room and my privacy?!" I yelled.

"Samantha, I-" he started but I interrupted him.

"What in hell makes you think you can just walk into someone's room without even knocking on the door?! Do you ever think about that people actually needs to be alone?!"

I knew I overreacted, but I was so angry! It was like everyone was against me. Niall hadn't said anything, but he'd walked into my room and told the boys about me and Louis.

Tears filled my eyes, and I left the room before anyone could see it or tell me to stay.

As I locked the door behind me, I sat down at the floor with my head at my knees. The management would probably find out. Then Louis and I would be forced to break up. It wouldn't surprise me if I would be fired either.

Actually, I thought I deserved it. Mark told me not to mess anything up, not break the boys. I'd done it. I messed everything up.

Niall did probably hate me. I hated me, at least. Louis... I'm sure he thought I was mental, and I felt so rude for what I did.

After a while, I heard a knock on the door. Well, I had actually nobody to be angry with. I was just embarrassed and disappointed over myself.

I took a deep, trembling breath before I opened the door. Surprise hit me as I saw who was there.

"Harry," I said with a hoarse voice that didn't sound like my usual.

"Can I come in?" Harry looked behind me, and I moved away from the door opening.

He jumped down at my couch, and patted at the seat next to him.

I sat down with my arms around my knees, like a ball.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked worried.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm so confused right now."

"Why?" Something in his voice said that he really did care.

"Because I'm afraid that the management will find out about me and Louis.." Now I had to bit my lip no to cry. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Harry wiped them away and stroked me on the back.

"They won't. The boys and I won't let that happen." His voice was calming, but at the same time settled.

"And... I yelled at Niall. He probably hates me," I sobbed.

"No, no, no, Samantha!" Harry said and lifted up my chin. Now I was forced to look into his green eyes.

"No one is angry with you. You just had a rough morning. Everyone has. You're also far away from home, Sammie. You're only eighteen," he said.

Now I had to laugh through the tears. "You're also eighteen, Harold!"

"Yeah, but I've got four other boys, and you're the only girl. Except of Tory." Did I see a little blush in the face of the curly boy?

"But Tory is old, so she doesn't matter," I said. Harry's chin dropped a little.

"She's not old! She's hot!" He smirked.

"Pervert," I laughed. My mood was almost better now. It was just one thing I had to do.

"I'll just go and say sorry to Niall." Quite obvious, I know. As I rose from the couch, Harry gripped my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"I know it's hard to be far away from home, Sammie," he said before letting me go.

I nodded and hushed to the boys' hotel room.

They were all there, except of Harry who was probably relaxing on my couch. As I entered the room, the Liam, Louis and Zayn met gazes.

"I'll go... Brush my teeth," Zayn said and left the room.

"I'll help you," Louis said and followed him. He met my eyes before he left.

"Toy Story-marathon..." Liam mumbled.

Then we were left alone, Niall and I.

"I'm sorry, Niall," I mumbled. I sucked when it came to apologises.

"It's okay, Samantha," he said and gave me an easy smile. Then he gave me the famous Horan-hug.

"They're friends again!" I heard someone scream from behind. Louis.

Of course they'd listen.

"We was never not friends!" I said. "It's impossible to be angry with our little leprechaun!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*__**_*_*_*_*

Happy ending after all! Well, huh, it's absolutely NOT the ending, but it is a happy ending for this chapter... Whatever.. Long time since I've posted, but I'm sure there's nobody who is excitedly waiting for every new chapter.. Am I right? Yes, I am. Lately, I've been having birthday and a couple of tests in school.. 
OUII! I'VE GOT 250 READSSS!! Maybe not that much for you, but it's VERY, and I mean it when I say, VERY much to me!! <3

So keep on reading;))

-Love, Mills :)))