#22 Decision

3rd person POV

"Jess, I'm gonna go to the mall." Dylan said.

"I don't give two fucks about any of you! Just take me home!" Jesse yelled. Dylan tensed.

"Alex, Adam. Watch her." He demanded.

"I'M NOT A BABY DYLAN! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" She yelled, as she through a pillow at Alex.

Luckily Alex dodged and it hits Adam right in the face.

Adam groaned, massaging his face.

"It's fine we'll watch her." Adam moaned, massaging his face.

"This girl can throw." He whispered in Alex's ear.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jesse yelled.

She started sobbing. "I just wanna go home. Why can't I go home?" She sobbed even more.

Alex's eyes soften, he started walking towards Jesse. He picked her up, he sat on the one seat chair and then placed her on his lap.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispered in her neck. Jesse snuggled into his chest, crying harder.

She misses her family. She knows that they miss her too. She always wonders if they are looking for her.

****

"You guys wanna buy anything?" Cam asked the depressed looking girls.

"No.." They mumbled.

They walked towards the food court until they bumped into someone.

"Sorry dude." Matt said. That someone they bumped into looked up.

"Dylan?" Taylor asked.

"Hey. Haven't seen you in forever now.." Dylan bro hugged Taylor.

"Whoa dude. What happened to you guys?" Dylan examined the dead looking group infront of him.

His heart ached just at thinking of what caused this. It was him, himself obviously.

"I-it's..." Cameron stopped, looking away. His eyes watering.

"It's his fiancé. Have you seen her?" Nash specked up.

"What's her name?" Dylan asked. Dylan knew exactly who they were talking about.

"It's Jesse." Matt said.

"Oh... Nope. Haven't see her..." Dylan shrugged.

"But I'll make sure to keep an eye out a'ight?" Dylan softly poked Cameron's shoulder.

"Thank you man." Cameron bro hugged Dylan.

"See you soon guys!" Dylan exclaimed.

After Dylan ran off, Mahogany broke the silence. "C'mon guys. Let's to eat."

Everyone mumbled a "yea".

****

"Jesse..." Dylan called out. He opened the door, walking in.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" She yelled.

He examine the whole house. It was a mess. The couches were flipped over. Tables were turned over. Plates broke everywhere.

I walked into the living room. I heard quiet whimpers behind a couch.

I went behind it and saw Alex and Adam sitting there, whimpering.

Their legs were up on their chest. Their heads deep in their legs.

"Guys.." Dylan whispered.

Both of their heads shot up, looking at Dylan with relief.

"OH MY GOD DYLAN! YOU'RE HERE! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!" Alex yelled, relief laced deep in his voice.

He ran up to Dylan suffocating the life out of him. Alex finally pulled away.

Dylan pulled up a one seat chair and then plopped down on it, sighing.

"What's wrong dude?" Adam asked.

"I've made a decision." Dylan said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
I'm sorry this chapter is short! & What is Dylan's decision? and what just happened!? Cameron and them met Dylan and Dylan acted like nothing happened!? Want more!?

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW!!

Sorry I'm updating fast. I'm kinda in a hurry and I'm gonna be busy during the weekend.. Well maybe.

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕