Chapter Twenty-One

Warning: pain to pleasure smut, breeding kink, degradation (whore/slut) and worst of all, bad jokes and puns

Y/N POV

I sat at the end of Mulder's desk. Today consisted of paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. Why is there always so much paperwork?

I made a quick coffee and vending machine trip before returning to our office. I kicked the door closed and looked up to see Mulder leaning back in his chair stretching. I pass Scully her latte, and move back towards Mulder's desk.

I moved behind his chair after placing the drinks and snacks down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss into the side of his head. "What's wrong?"

"Why are there so many forms and reports to fill out each time we have a case?" He sighed out, frustrated.

"Welcome to the FBI. Where we didn't just invent bureaucracy, we perfected it." It got a quite chuckle from all of us. I stood up and sat back in my seat. I open a packet of chips and return to my work.

"You shouldn't eat snacks at your desk, the crumbs will get in the files." I turned to Scully with a try me bitch look on my face, she went straight back to work not saying a word as I finished my chips.

It took longer than normal to complete my report because Mulder kept touching and distracting me, which lead Scully to finish up quickly and leave. "Enjoy your weekend off. That is if you finish your work by then, bye." She left before we could reply.

"Now that she is gone, how about we celebrate the weekend we have just to ourselves? You've been biting your lip this whole time and it is doing something to me." Mulder suggested, sliding his hand slowly up my leg.

I chuckled lightly, "We won't have a weekend to ourselves unless we get this paperwork completely finished. So, remove you hand and get to it and maybe you'll get a reward." His hand quickly left my leg and his attention immediately shifted back to his work.

It wasn't long before I finished my last report. I shut my file and turned my focus to the sexy man next to me. "Staring is rude." He didn't even look up. I wasn't even sure it happened until I saw his smirk.

"Maybe if you hurried up and finished, I could do more than just stare." I got up from my seat, letting my blazer fall off. He turned his chair towards me. I hiked up my skirt slightly before I straddled him. He dropped his pen and moved his hands to my waist. "Ah ah ah, you have work to finish," I shifted my hips ever so slightly over him, causing him to groan, "So hurry up because I need you sir. Please." I whimpered quietly knowing it would get his attention.

He picked up his pen and shakily filled out his paperwork as I continued to gently push myself against his hardening bulge.  The scribbled his signature into  the last sheet of the file. Slamming it shut, he picked me up and stood on his feet, placing me on his desk. "That was a mistake darling. Now you are in trouble." I giggled as Mulder slowly peeled my tights and underwear down my legs.

He spread my legs and moved between them to lick a stripe between my fold. "You are dripping darling. Be a good girl and keep you hands above your head" I nodded and moved my hands to grip the edge of the table above me. He lick a few more times, "Scully said to not eat snacks at the desk, huh? Looks like it is my turn to break some rules." His tongue dipped into my entrance, lapping up all my juices. He moved up towards my clit sucking and flicking. Stifled moans tumbled passed my lips. He moved back down, he lapped me up again but this time he used his thumb to rub my clit. I could feel the build up grow inside of me.

I was getting closer and closer, and right before I tipped over the edge my hand moved by it's own accord and tangled in Mulder's hair before I had a chance to stop it. He pulled away sighing, "That, my darling, is such a disappointment. I was really enjoying your taste." To prove his point he licked me roughly a few more times, grazing my clit. I spasmed at the almost contact.

Mulder flipped me onto my stomach, my toes barely met the floor. "I want to fuck you so hard." The jingle of his buckle rang in my ears as I whimpered for him.

"Please sir, I need you. Go as hard as you want just... I need you in me." As my sentence ended, there was a light thud as his clothes landed in a pool round his ankles.

There was a small pause, it caused me to become anxious. But that didn't last long as Mulder suddenly sheathed himself completely inside of me. He held me to the table by the back of my neck, using it as leverage to slam himself into me repeatedly. I was biting my lip so hard I was almost bleeding due to the fact I was trying to keep quiet. "Deeper, please sir, get deeper."

He stopped briefly making me whine in response, "Shut up and give me your arms slut." I reached back behind me and Mulder grabbed my upper arms. He slowly moved out before fully ploughing into me. The desk slid across the floor slightly and a loud whimper left me. He was deep, but it felt a little too deep because it hurt a little. "Is.. this.. what.. you.. wanted.. whore?" With each word he collided into me, each time harder than the last.

"This kind of hurts," I complained. He slammed into me again.

"You asked for it." With that he picked up speed again pummeling into me like a jack hammer. I whined more and lurched into the table, trying to get away. It was no use as Mulder moved with me and stopped. "You have a safe word, if your not going to use it, shut your little whore mouth up and fucking take it."

I moaned at his words. Despite the pain, there was some pleasure. And it isn't like the pain is anywhere near my limit. I moved back into him and he let out a low chuckle. "That's what I thought, slut."

He readjusted his grip before resuming his pace and harshness. Slowly the pain seeped away and all that remained was mind blowing waves of pure ecstasy. "Please, I need to cum. Can I cum?"

"Yes darling, I'm almost there. Shit I forgot a condom. Can I finish inside you?" He kept going, harder then before, harder then I thought possible.

"Please." It was the only word that came to mind as I was in disarray, he was literally fucking me stupid.

"Is that what you want? For me to fuck a baby into you, fill you up so much, you have no choice but to get pregnant?" He pressed into my cervix, opening it slightly more with each thrust. He finally pushed his tip fully into it. My moans stopped and my eyes rolled back. My body shook and my pussy clenched around Mulder. He released himself into me, filling me like he promised. He continued to slowly thrust until our bodies had no more pleasure to give.

He pulled out of me, using a spare tissue to clean up what was leaking out of me. He slowly pulled my underwear and tights again, whilst I mustered the strength to stand up. I pulled down my skirt as I was bunched around my waist. I looked over a Mulder, only to see him pulling up his trousers and tucking himself back in.

"Holy shit that was good." I mused in content. Mulder stepped towards me, wrapping his arms around me. Kissing me gently.

"Good, because I plan on our weekend being filled with activities such as this." My jaw dropped. "What are you so shocked about?"

"You have just ploughed me into our desk so hard I don't think I can walk straight, and you want to do more? We have work first thing Monday, how am I supposed to come in if I can't walk?" He just laughed gathering our things and pulled me out of the room, my legs in agony. Atleast it was worth it.

1418 words

Sorry for the wait, I have a few chapters lined up that need editing before being released. Also the safe word isn't because they have a BDSM relationship(cause they don't) it is a 'incase of an emergency break the glass kinda situation
Love ya,

-H