Chapter Fourteen

Scully's POV

As I sat in Skinners, most of what I could think about was what Y/L/N had said downstairs. How was I meant to know? I wasn't. But I still feel bad.

I wonder if Mulder told her about his sister. He had to of told her? He wouldn't of not told her about it. He must of told her after she told him that.

My mind was also on the way Skinner was looking at Mulder and Y/L/N. I think he knows there is something going on between them.

However I don't have to think on it long as the meeting has just finished. As I get up to leave Skinner asked Mulder and Y/L/N to stay behind.

Y/N POV

I watched Scully leave the room, nervous as to what Skinner wants to talk about. After she is gone, I turn my full attention to Skinner.

"Were you guys ever planning on telling the bureau so we could put it on your files." My brows knitted together with confusion. "I'm guessing by Y/L/N lipstick on your neck Mulder that you are in a somewhat relationship, yes?"

My face heated up and started turning red. I couldn't say anything. Stunned with shock and embarrassment, my mouth refused to even move, let alone speak. Luckily Mulder can keep his cool.

"Actually Y/N is my girlfriend." Girlfriend, I have just felt my heart swell at the thought of being his. And then my face flushed a deeper red as is sat in front of Skinner with the thoughts of last night in my head. "And we hadn't really talked about the bureau. We had other things on our minds."

"Like the case I hope." This is so weird. I think of Skinner as a father and it is like he caught me kissing my prom date. This is a whole new level of embarrassment.

"Of course, may we leave now sir?" Mulder asked as I still struggled speak.

"Yes you may go." I didn't waste a second before grabbing Mulder's hand and pulling him out of the office.

Just out the other side of Skinners closed door Mulder stoppped me and pulled me into a hug. "Hey are you ok? It is just between what happened with Scully and in there, you seem to be upset."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoe. "Baby, I'm fine just a little embarrassed about what just happened. I feel like my boyfriend has just met my dad. It was a weird feeling." I pressed a gentle kiss in to his lips. He cupped my face and kissed back. His lips tasted like fudge. I pulled away and remained there until I heard a throat being cleared.

I sigh thinking that it was Scully but when I turned I saw Skinners assistant. Great. Absolutely fantastic. The gossip queen knows which means I have about 1 hours minimum with out people starting at me.

I grab Mulders hand pull him out of the office and to the elevators. I push the down button and waited. Some people were already looking at mine and Mulder's joined hands.

The was a sudden ding and the doors opened. The elevator emptied and we stepped on. We were the only ones inside. I pressed the basement and Mulder pulled me into the corner.

He kissed me quickly before moving into my neck. He walked backwards towards the door. He left kisses on my jaw, behind my ear and down my neck.

The doors opened to the basement and we stepped out. Mulder kept his lips on my neck and pulled my out by my collar. Once out of the elevator, he pushed me against the wall and started undoing the top few buttons on my shirt. My hands played with his hair and pressed him closer to me.

He started moving us towards the office and he kissed the now exposed skin on my collarbone. He pushed me through the door, kicking it shut, and over to his desk. He picked me up and placed my on the desk. He resurfaced from kissing my neck and kissed my lips.

I grabbed his tie, hopped of the desk and I pulled him over to his chair, all while keeping our lips connected. However I broke it and fell to my knees. I pulled at his belt and unbuckled it. I ran my hands over his bulge before undoing his trousers and letting them fall. I pulled down his boxers before forcing him into his chair. I was basically under the desk on my knees.

The handle on the door started to jingle so I pulled Mulder towards me. "Hi, you should take a look at this file." Scully. "Oh it is just you, where is Y/L/N?"

Oh this is just perfect. I pumped Mulder's dick with my hand and put the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it. "I don't know where she went after Skinners." I moved my hand towards the base, the more I put in my mouth. I slowly started bobbing my head. "Let me see this file." I heard Scully move closer and the closer she got, the quicker I went.

I heard Mulder try and suppress a moan. "Are you ok?" I started to slow down. I took as much of him into my mouth as possible and kept it there until I needed a breath.

Mulders hand slammed on the table, "I'm fine, just a stomach ache." I zoned out of there conversation for a moment to concentrate on give Mulder a blowjob. I speed up bobbing again to which Mulder groaned at.

"Are you sure that you're ok?" I kept going at he quickest speed I could.

Mulder barely said, "Can you get me something to drink please?" I assume Scully nodded as I heard her footsteps trail away. Although I didn't give it much thought, as I felt Mulder cum in my mouth. It filled up my mouth and I felt it run down my chin. I took his cock out of my mouth and swallowed everything in my mouth.

I climbed out from under the desk and stood up just in time for Scully to come back in. "Oh there you are. I was getting Mulder a drink. He has a stomach ache." Scully said without really looking at me.

"He was just telling me about it." I said doing up my shirt. Scully looked at me as I finished me last button. Mulder looked at my face and smirked.

"You might want to wipe that off your chin." How did I miss that? I moved my hand to my chin and used two of my fingertips to wipe off the cum.

When Scully looked away, I turned to Mulder, who was already watching me, and I stuck my finger in my mouth and cleaned off the cum. I winked at Mulder and took my finger out of my mouth. "Good girl." He whispered, "I love you darling."

"I love you too Fox."

"Back to the case now." Scully said pushing the file towards me.

1203 words