Chapter Three

Y/N POV

"M-Mulder"

"Y/L/N"

I stood in awe. He was here right in front of me. And all I could do was stutter.

"I missed you so much," he said approaching me, "Where have you been, what are you doing here?"

"I been transferring departments, I just transferred here. I missed you too." I spoke back. He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me.

I reach my arms up and around his neck reciprocating his hug.

"Ahem" Scully 'cleared her throat', causing us to break apart, "Can either if you explain what is happening?"

"Well, I was Y/Ns first partner and we got in to mischief of sorts, during that time." Mulder replied to her, giving me a cheeky wink.

I giggled reaching my hand up and running my hand through the side of his hair. "I still remember that you enjoy this." I whispered in his ear, sexily.

"Mmm, you still know how to do it perfectly." He whispered back with an underlying growl in his voice. I giggle again looking up through my lashes at him.

"Ok, when you to have finished, we have a case to solve." Scully disrupted, with a look of jealousy. I knew I was going to dislike Scully, she kept ruining everything. And it is obvious she likes Mulder, but she can think again because I am going to make him mine again. And properly this time.

Mulder gave her a side look and sighed, leaned next to my ear and whispered, "I will finish this later." Then he proceeded to stand up straight and review the file he was looking at on his way in. "There is a girl who claims her dad is invisible and following her everywhere. We have a plane to catch in three hours, we are going to Wisconsin. Y/N I will take you to your place to help you pack, Scully grab you bag and meet me at the airport in two hours. Ok?"

"Ok" Scully and I responded one after the other. She left the room after giving me a glare and Mulder a 'dazzling' smile.

"You know, I don't think she likes me much. And I think she knows some thing has happened between us. And anyway I-" I was cut off by Mulder pressing his lips, gently, into mine.

I immediately kissed him back and ran my hand through his hair, just the way he liked it. He groaned against me when I tugged at his hair. He placed one hand in my hair and the other on my waist. It went from a gentle kiss to a heat make out in no time.

"I forgot my..." Scully walked in abundantly shocked at the scene before her, "bag." She continued quietly. I broke away from the kiss to look at her. Mulder kept him self in the position we were caught in, as did I. "I'll just grab my bag and go." She said once again quietly.

I followed her with my eyes until she left the room. I felt Mulder's fingers under my chin turning my head back to face him. "Come on darling, let's go to your place, get you packed and see if we can finish this." He gently pecked my lips, not letting it go any further then a peck. He knew I loved it when he called me that, it always turned me on.

He grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me out the bureau and to what I can only assume is his car. "Sit down in this seat, I'll drive, darling."

957 words