𝙻𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝚡𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

Violetta wasn't much of a sharer otherwise.

"This needs to be burned one day," Violetta said to Fleur who was sitting next to her with a book of her own.

Fleur smirked. "How come?"

"I don't want anyone reading my thoughts," Violetta explained while writing. "I find it rather creepy."

"There's secrets?" Fleur asked, turning a page of her book to another.

Violetta shrugged. "Some."

A light chuckle escaped Fleur's lips and she placed her book down next to her. She turned on her stomach just like Violetta.

"So have you found a way? A way to assure your safety?" Fleur asked and rested her head on Violetta's shoulder.

Violetta hasn't found a way. There was one spell but she wasn't sure it would do the job ― she doubted it but it was all she had at the moment.

"I'm following a lead. There's this spell that might work," lied Violetta.

"Really?" Fleur asked, her voice full of hope. "What is it?"

Violetta drew in a deep breath and exhaled. "It's not important. What is, is that I have found a possible way to avoid death."

Fleur wanted to ask more ― she needed to know more but she knew Violetta and was aware that there was no point in trying to find out her secrets.

"But it will work?"

"If it's the right one, then yes," said Violetta softly, not wanting to destroy Fleur's optimism.

She looked outside from the guest room's window. The young couple was still staying with Andromeda. They had decided to move to Italy once the coast was clear. Old Violetta might have just said let's go and forget about Potter and helping him, but the new, more improved Violetta, knew she couldn't do this.

Not if she wants to help her family.

Raindrops fell from the sky, like the sky was crying after a loss of a loved one.

"Tonks told me something strange the other day," Violetta said while still looking outside. "Something about a possible Horcrux."

She hated to admit it, but Mr and Mrs Weasleys comments about the lack of action Violetta had shown for the Horcrux hunt had stayed with her. Now, Violetta wasn't too thrilled by the thought of helping Potter and his friends out but the sooner they find and destroy all the Horcruxes, the sooner Violetta can get her family free from Voldemort's greedy hands.

"Really? What did she say?" Fleur asked.

"Apparently Potter and Dumbledore had theorised that Helga Hufflepuff's cup might be one," explained Violetta. "I don't know why but I had a dream, and Bellatrix was there. I think it was a memory, a memory of her ranting about how honoured she felt for being chosen to hide something important for the Dark Lord."

"Potter told me about Tom Riddle's diary and how it was given to my dad to hold on to. The diary was a Horcrux so maybe the Dark Lord gave Bellatrix one too. And that's Helga Hufflepuff's cup."

Fleur frowned ― it made sense. If Bellatrix really was the most loyal servant to Voldemort, of course she would have a Horcrux somewhere.

"Alright, let's say that's true. How would we ever find it? I doubt that your insane aunt will tell you. And I won't let you go and ask her, she will kill you," said Fleur.

Violetta turned on her back. "Druella always said that if you want to keep something hidden, you should just put it into a vault. Although Bellatrix hates her mother, I'm quite positive that she followed the rule."