❀ Mako loses a Mermaid ❀

~ Why do I smell the Ocean? ~

| Chapter 1 |

The skies shinning in the windows of Aurora's room were gloomy perhaps emphasises the young mermaid mood, she has just been informed that they were moving to America. Not only was the young girl leaving her sisters behind, she was moving to one of the wettest parts of the country and to a town called Forks... like a place named after an eating utensils had any redeeming qualities about said town. She was interrupted by her thoughts when she heard her phone go off, instantly her mood lifted, rushing out of the house quickly heading towards the beach and diving in heading straight for Mako Island. As she swam happily in the water and slowly admiring the sea-life and corals surrounding Mako Island is truly a sight to behold. Out of the corner of her eye she can see her three best friends that are practically her sisters swimming with her deciding they should race to the moon pool, smiling at her sisters antics she swam gracefully inside.

" And the unbeatable score record goes to me! " Aurora said with her doe eyes shinning with her signature smirk.

" Not exactly fair, you had a head start Ro, " Emma Gilbert, a blonde said pouting at her friend as she surfaced. Coming in second, she was previously the swimmer captain at the school but that changed when she became a mermaid.

" Come on guys does it always have to be a race, " the brunette, Cleo, teased. Her tail swayed against the water as Cleo's head surfaced the moon pool.

" You're kidding right, we have one athletically gifted mermaid and the other was the captain of the swimming team, you'd think they'd hold back, but noooo, " another blonde proclaimed in a teasing manner as she too surfaced.

Rory winks at Rikki. The four best friends floated around the moon pool and laughed at their childishness, relaxing as the sun beamed at the four girls. The weather instantly better as the four friends continued their conversations. As the mermaids were talking it, Rory thinks about the first time she met each of the girls, she was always the silent type but becoming friends with them was the best decision she ever made, they made her strong, confident and fearless, but then the full moon came and grated her wishes to always be close forever and that wish was granted along with the four tails to boost. Now, after everything the four of them have been through, Ro almost technically dying to save them from the meteor, dealing with a crazy ex of Lewis McCartney and the Doctor Denman that wanted to experiment on them, the lists goes on but they were always together and now she's leaving them.

" Do you have to go? Rory, I don't want to go, " Rikki sighed 

" Tell me about it, I didn't think I would be permanently moving, but it's life... well until they find a better word for it, " the doe eyed girl agreed.