Forks, isn't that a Utensil? ❀

ACT 1 | THE LONELY MERMAID WITHOUT HER POD

Of course, I won't say I'll turn into a vampire to stay young and beautiful forever to be with you forever, but you already knew that before asking. Because you weren't looking for reason to stay, you were looking for an excuse to leave me. There's a lot I don't know about you, but I know you spent your life longing and running from someone to stay by your side as long as you live an immortal life. Is it easier when it's the other person's fault?

You should stay anyway, no matter what choice I decide. Today I just had to watch my friend do the unthinkable. It's sad and it's scary but, it's also kinda beautiful. Because she is surrounded by people who are willing to walk through it with her, some day I may turn into a vampire unexpectedly and no I don't know what I'll choose in that moment. But I need someone who will love me no matter what I choose, because when the day I turn into a vampire comes, I want to be surrounded by people who are willing to look death in the face with me and not run. For once, I want someone to love me enough to stay and fight, even if it's a lost cause because I'm worth that. 

~ Aurora Luna Santiago

Aurora is powerful not because she wasn't scared but because she went on strongly despite the fear she held.

~ Cleo Setori 

Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary, that's why Rory chooses not to fall in love, she simply refuses to let herself fall in love that is... until she met you. You made her feel something, and I'm grateful for that, I love my sister but her eyes held a loneliness ever since the first time she fell in love and coming here and meeting you... you brought life back into her. 

~ Rikki Chadwick  

Ro died for us once... well she semi died. That's when I saw it, she the longing and the loneliness in her gaze, I wonder how that small body of hers kept all that sadness and pain away. But then I remembered she's Aurora Luna Santiago, first mermaid transformed, protector of the four Musketeers but she's also a girl, a girl who has feelings so, just tell her how you really feel and trust me she won't push you away, she loves you, she never said those words again after him. I know you don't doubt her love for you but I can assure you, her heart was settled on you the moment you guys looked at each other.

~ Emma Gilbert

I love you Aura, I love your smile, the way it reaches your eyes. I love how you can't stop smiling when you see me, makes me fall in love with you even more. I feel alive when I'm with you, I feel human and free. I just don't want to ever lose you, I've waited for you for what felt like an eternity and you being in my arms completes me, completes my soul or whatever it is you call it. The worlds the same, you're the one that's different. Your love for me consumes me, your heart does not lie, it's incapable... I sometimes worry that you think my love for you is too selfish as I want you to be a vampire, I just don't want to live my life without you in it and if you were to ever disappear I'd join you and we can spend together in the afterlife. Nothing would mean anything if I did not have you, you are my life. 

Now that it has come down to it, I understand why you were hesitant to become a vampire, I chose this in a way, I love being a vampire, I enjoy the hunt, the feed, the power; I like being strong, never having someone to look down on me ever again. You didn't chose this Aura in the beginning but I have to know what changed your mind? 

~ Her mate