Chapter 22 - Dad is alive

Start from the beginning

(Trans: And who the hell is she? Another whore of yours that you will allow to stay here without our approval?)

I want to snap back at him not because of the words that he said because he has all the reason to hate me but by letting his anger's burst out in front of my little sister.

"Ti avverto Ade di tenere la lingua. Artemide è qui. Ne parleremo più tardi, ma mantieni la calma perché anche la mia rabbia è in vantaggio." I replied while closing Artemis's ears and wishing that she couldn't understand everything. I'm an asshole I know, but the last thing that I want to happen is to let my baby sister see  and hear us fighting. But what I didn't expect was her tiny body run so fast towards Delilah who is still shaking.
(I am warning you Hades to hold your tongue. Artemis is here. We will talk about that matter later, but hold your temper because my anger is on edge too.)

"Hi—- please follow me, breathe in, breathe out. It's okay, Hady will never gonna hurt you—- look at me." My little sister said to her while me and Hades just staring at them dumbfoundedly.

Delilah do what she told.

"What's your name? I am Luna and you don't have to feel scared because nobody will hurt you."

"I am Delilah Jade, and I knew your name." Delilah replied but Artemis scrunched up her nose because of her reply but I think the little girl just ignored it because she has some priorities right now.

"You have a beautiful green eyes, Delilah Jade, and can I call you Jade?" Artemis asked with smile on her face while Jade nod her head and say 'yes'. Artemis hold her hands and placed it on her chest while saying to her to feel her heartbeat which Delilah did.

Soon, she looked so relax and smiling at her, while me and Hades couldn't believe on what we just witnessed, like how on earth my babysister had managed to comfort and calm her down.

And I couldn't believe if she's really 5 because for me what she did was completely beyond my imagination.

Soon, the three brothers of mine came in with blank expression and I know why and as I said before they have everyyyyy right to hate me, but not now.

"I am so sorry guys and I know it's not enough for what I did and I willing to explain everything later but not now. There's more important things to discuss and I need you Eros to take Delilah and Artemis on Artemis' room." Eros narrowed his eyes before he speaks.

"Why it's always me? Like why I cannot attend this meeting as well, I am your brothers too." He whined and I know it's sounds so unfair but he cannot do anything because he's just 16 turning 17. I would never desire to put his life in danger and he's the only one that I could trust with my Bambina.

"I know Eros just try to understand me and later I will tell you everything, just for now do what I said."

"Fine, Come on Princess and what's her name again?" He asked and I sigh in relief.

"Delilah"

"Jade"

Me and Artemis said in unison, that made Delilah giggles and then glance at me but averted when I caught her.

"DJ— lets go DJ and Princess." Eros said in the end as I raised my brow on him for making up that nickname.

" Eros said in the end as I raised my brow on him for making up  that nickname