Seventh Year // Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"NEVILLE!"

"Sorry, love but ... I'm just extremely horny right now." Neville rolled over on his side as his eyes went up and down my body. "The second I saw you, my body shook as I just thought about holding you again."

"Well, you're holding me right now, aren't you?" I cheekily smiled at him as his hands wrapped around me more and more. He just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean darling. I want to hold you and watch you bounce." Neville tightened his grip on my body. I gasped as I felt his bulge brush up against my hips. I bit my lip as Neville chuckled. "Think about the following address, okay? 354 South Campton Avenue," he muttered in a husky voice.

"354 South Campton Avenue," I repeated as I moved closer to him, all of a sudden wanting him just as badly as he wanted me. However, before I could kiss him we apparated to a small flat. Dizzy from the sudden apparition, I stumbled over to a small side table, where laying on the table was a photo of a man and woman holding a small baby in their arms.

"This flat is my Mums and Dads," Neville spoke taking my arm and leading me through the flat to the bedroom. "Gran continues to pay the rent for it, so when I'm out of Hogwarts I can move in and start my family here as they did," Neville explained opening the door to the bedroom. We stood there in absolute quiet for a small bit, until Neville muttered.

"Gran never comes here, and well, Ginny knows we won't be there at the picnic site so we are good for a while." That's when I shoved Neville towards the bed and started taking off my shirt.

"Then let's not waste a single second, shall we?" I spoke in a soft sexy voice. I could just see Neville melting at my words as he instantly stripped off his shirt and pulled me onto the bed. We were locked in a battle of endless kisses, each of us fighting to get to the other's "sweet spot" for kisses. I was just about to reach Neville's spot on his neck before he got to mine on my breast. I giggled as he laid kiss after kiss on the same area before moving on to another part of it.

Once I got to his spot, we only kissed for a few more moments before I rolled Neville over and got on top of him. Both of us are still full wearing out pants and underwear, but that didn't stop me from starting to tease him. I slowly started moving my hips ins circles above his ever-growing bulge in his pants.

"Oh, Lori!" Neville groaned, a smile growing on his lips. "Can we just -"

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh." I placed a finger over his mouth. "Silencio," I muttered, rendering Neville completely speechless for a few moments. I laughed as Neville tried to shout things but I just continued grinding my hips around his bulge. After about five minutes the spell was starting to wear off, and I was finally ready to get the party started.

"You-You little bitch," Neville gasped as I got up and the spell wore off completely.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" I said as my pants dropped from my body, only leaving my bra and underwear on. Neville was speechless once again, by his fault this time, before getting up and stripping off his pants quicker than he took off his shirt. I didn't have time to prepare before Neville sprinted over and grabbed me forcing me down onto the bed. I giggled slightly as Neville started running his fingers down my legs.

Suddenly without warning, I felt his fingers grab onto my underwear and begin to rub through them, instantly making me shudder. Neville let out a hearty laugh at me and increased the pressure. As he did, before I could stop it a loud moan escaped my mouth.

"Oh love, I didn't know you could make those sounds," Neville smirked.

"Just ... shut up and fuck me already," I said, almost as if he was just waiting for me to say those words. Neville ripped off his underwear and smiled wickedly. I grinned and pulled off mine, and attempted to be sexy and unpin my bra, however, Neville grabbed my hand and pulled it down.