"Stop looking at her and who the hell is Ella?" Vin nearly barked at him.

Lorenzo stood up from couch and sat besides me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder ignoring both of my beasts angry glare.

"She is my best friend and best friends call each other with nick names like I did before." He said smugly making me widen my eyes.

Best friends? When? How?

I don't know what is happening right now.

"In next five seconds." Vin was looking so angry. "If you won't remove your hands from her, I will cut your hands. No offence man." And this was Nick who said.

Vin quickly replied, "No taken. Brother or not no one is going to touch what's ours."

I just looked at them blinking.

Lorenzo quickly removed his hands from me and sat a step away from me.

God, what is happening?

Suddenly I felt like puking, so I quickly ran towards the first room I had seen and went directly to the bathroom while hands covering my mouth.

When I reached it barely, I puked all of the contents I had been eaten since morning.

Someone held my hair behind while other rubbing my back smoothly. Once I knew it was finished, I flush the toilet and tried to breath slowly.

But before I stood up, the feeling came again, I vomited. Again. I could feel my intestines were twitching painful in my stomach forming a painful knot in my belly.

I went it for about four times and when I didn't have anything to puke, I stood up with the help of them. Vin gave me mouthwash when he noticed what I was searching. I quickly washed my mouth with mouthwash and then with water.

Then and only I turned to look at them.

"Noth..." Before I say anything, they cut me off.

"We are calling doctor." Nick said.

"And that's final." Vin said finally.

I sighed. "That's ridiculous guys. It was just a vomit, nothing else because I am fine. I don't feel anything weird so stop it."

We continued bicker back and forth in bathroom and after twenty minutes, finally I won but not before.

"When this will happen next, I am calling doctor." Vin said as he went outside the bathroom.

I sighed and stared at Nick who too was serious.

I scoffed. "Just don't. It isn't a big deal. Every one do vomit." And I too followed Vin.

"It is a big deal. Not everyone just vomit out of nowhere." Nick replied.
______________________________________

"How have you been mom?" I asked as I leaned into my chair. I was in the middle of my work when she called and like good girl I didn't want to disappointed her by not receiving her call.

Sure I can have few minutes for her.

"Issie this is what I am going to ask you, not you." She scolded me but her scolding was also like her sweet.

A smile formed on my face. God I missed her so much. It's been a month since I have come here after Christmas and haven't seen her since then. And we celebrated the new year in Italy too. It was so magical and so memorable.

"I miss you mommy." My voice cracked.

"I miss you more than you baby. Everything alright?"

"Yeah mom. Everything is perfect and I can't imagine in other way."