Anthology Two: Chapter Two

N: "Aaahh...the last day of me acting as a president."

Nishikata sighs in relief, knowing that it was the final day where Nishikata will be a class president.

N: "Finally, it's over. I've been waiting for this moment! After days of busy paperwork, errand, and request from all kinds of people...I can finally be a normal student for once!"

Nishikata smiles in relief. Actually, he's ecstatic, and even, joyous that he's finally able to relax.

*flashback*

Nishikata is just doing some homework, and thinking much about his job about being a president.

N: "Man...can't people there do their own thing by themselves? Now I wonder why Yukari-chan was so stressed every day..."

Suddenly, his phone rings.

N: "Hm?"

Nishikata pick it up, and it was from someone he did not expect.

N: "Hello?"

???: "Nishikata-kun?"

N: "H-Huh? Y-Yukari-chan? What's up?"

Yukari (Yu): "Hey...uh...how's being president?"

N: "Eh? Why the sudden question?"

Yu: "Just answer."

N: "It's um...kinda difficult, y'know. I have to do so much errand from the teachers, and I had many requests from time to time by classmates, and heck, even lower class actually came to me and even ask me about so much stuff."

Yu: "Oh, really? Well, that sounded rough."

N: "Yeah, I feel like I was doing a job rather than school."

Yu: "Well, I've got good news for you."

N: "Eh?"

Yu: "I will be returning soon, specifically 2 days later."

N: "O-Oh? Really?"

Yu: "Yeah, so tomorrow's gonna be your last time working as a president, whether you like it or not."

N: "Oh, I like it alright. I'm just super glad you're back now."

Yu: "Likewise Nishikata, thanks for taking such good care of being a president."

N: "Yeah."

Yu: "Anyways, see you."

N: "Yeah, see you."

*back to present*

N: "I wonder what made Yukari-chan finally come back to school."

T: "Heyo, Nishikata!"

N: "W-What the!? Where did you come from!?"

T: "Ahaha! Finally! I get to tease you during the day! You arrived at school so early these days, so I decided to do the same."

N: "J-Just to tease me?"

T: "Hmmm yes, and no."

N: "There she is again, hiding something like usual. Although to be completely fair, I'm kinda glad Takagi and I are back as usual now. These days she's been feeling pretty down and we barely see each other."

All thanks to Nishikata's errands and requests from many people.

T: "We haven't been able to walk like this for a long time, y'know?"

N: "A-Ah...yeah."

T: "Mhm! So that means I can finally be at ease and tease you more!"

N: "S-Stop it already!"