IV

~ ChaeRin POV ~

- This damn ring will disappear from the face of the earth and if I find the idiot who dared to give you this, I will bury him, alive. - NamJoon said keeping the ring in the pocket of his suit.

At that very moment tears began to fall as I felt my heart race.

- Stop crying. You'll ruin your makeup noona. - JungKook brought his hand to my face but before he could touch my cheek I hit his arm away from me.

- JungKook-ah, your hyungs will go out until tomorrow morning, please have fun, she's all yours. - NamJoon winked at him and then the 6 elders left the place but not before bumping their shoulders against me.

Minutes later, through the large window to my right, I could see two black Mercedes leaving the property.

- Are you ready for fun ChaeRin-ah? - He spoke approaching me.

- Don't call me ChaeRin-ah, you brat. - I growled.

- That's right, make me angry so I can unload all my anger on you, ChaeRin-ah. - He remarked the last words. - You know that your life would have been easier if you hadn't escaped, right?

I let out a sarcastic laugh.

- Easy?... Enduring all your humiliations and beatings for a longer time would have been easy? - I asked angrily. - SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL YOU BREAK A BONE OR YOU ANNIHILATE ME?!

- Do not scream. We never would have done it.

- Oh please Jungkook. All of you took me beyond my limits, it wasn't even a pleasant situation anymore.

- It was no longer a pleasant situation? - A smile formed on his face. - And what about all those times when you couldn't stop squirming asking for more, huh? That time when all of us fucked you on the pool table? Or maybe that time in the hot tub?... I don't think you could have faked all those spasms and orgasms, noona.