Shitty Boss (Leighade)

Começar do início

"I want your boss... to come in here... and see his assistant manager... get eaten out on his desk... cummin' on the face... of her wife ," she says in between flicks of her talented tongue.

I bite my lip, digging my heel into her lower back. I giggle in pleasure, feeling another high being pulled out of me. I bite my lip, grinding on her face, but sadly, she stops.

I start to protest, but she puts her messy finger to her lip to shush me, then sucks her fingers.

"You're so good, baby," I sigh and she chuckles then gives me a broad lick, making me shiver, "Mmm... oh, shit," I breathe out.

Just a stroke away from coming undone for, Goddess knows how many times. I lost count after three because they kept coming. And coming.

She's relentless, that girl.

"I'm just so obsessed with you," she says before making me cum hard. I could barely process what she said as I throw my head back in euphoria. I pull her hair roughly, deafening her with my thighs.

She brings me down from my high with a few more licks before going into her backpack next to her feet. I already know what's in there since it's the only reason why she has the bag.

I watch as she digs out our favorite toy then stands up.

I promptly help her undo her belt then her zipper. Both of her bottoms go down to her knees and she quickly began to insert one end of the toy into her squelching entrance.

Fuck, she's soaked.

She lets out a sexy high-pitched sigh, closing her eyes briefly. Once it was secure, she eases the longer end inside of me, drawing out a breathy, "Ohhhhh."

I sit up on my forearms to watch the thick, dark silicone stretching me out. I wrap my legs around her waist, locking my ankles taking my hand to bring her in for a heated kiss with lack of oxygen.

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me," I pant against her lips. She bites my lip then picks up speed, causing my eyes to roll back. "Ah, harder... harder, baby." She grants my titillated wishes, moaning on my mouth as the toy stimulates her clit.

"Fuck, Leigh... fuck, I don't think I'll last long," she breathes out. I unravel my legs then push her back some.

She pulls out and the heavenly fullness escapes me. I push her back on the chair and quickly straddle her. Our lips connect feverishly as I redirect the toy back inside of me.

I sink down slowly, moaning against each other's lips. I moan and roll my eyes a bit before riding her. She bites her lip and rests her head back on the chair.

Her brows furrow in the middle when I encase the entire length with my walls and began rolling my hips. She hisses in pleasure while I let out a curse. I speed up when I see only the whites of her eyes and her mouth slightly open.

"Fuck," she sighs, then begins to thrust up weakly and unevenly. I pull her in for a rough and heated kiss, finding the entire situation much hotter now than before.

"Baby... oh, god," she whimpers when I grind down harder. Her small frame stiffens and her eyes roll back again. I don't let up, determined to cum as well. God, it feels so good and the fact it's my shitty boss's office chair we're fucking on makes me wanna scream without the 's'.

My wife's body relaxes and her eyes flutter open with a lazy smile on her face. I smile back, stilling my hips; I give her a breathless kiss on her lips, sighing on the soft pillows when I feel her hands rub my mounds.

"Might wanna hurry. Meeting ends at 3, right?" She asks while grabbing my ass and helping me bounce. "Oh, fuck," I moan, looking her dead in her dark chocolate eyes. I pause my movements to glare into them. "And?"

With a cocky smile, she glances at the wall clock, "That's in 10 minutes."

I lean in to bite her lower lip, tugging it as I ride faster, closing my eyes in bliss. "I don't fucking care. Fuck me."

With the same fire, she lets out a low growl and smacks my left cheek, "Bend over the desk."

I'm quick to obey since this is our favorite position.

Instead standing up behind me, she scoots up and spreads my legs. I shudder and bite my lip, looking down at her the best I can.

I can see her tongue coming in contact with my shy bud. She uses her tongue to coax it out, making me let out a rather loud moan.

"Oh, fuck yes," I hiss, laying on the desk as she laps at my tasty pussy. She shakes her head fast and I push back on her face. I want more and now.

She recognizes my impatience and stands up. Before she could put it back in, I grab it and line it up.

I tease my folds with the tip, stimulating my clit so deliciously. "Oh, fuck," I nearly collapsed on top of the desk. I hold on to the edge, feeling her pushing in. I yelp in titillated bliss, throwing it back.

"Oh, god! Faster!"

She picks up speed almost instantly, grabbing my shoulders with both hands and pounding me.

I giggle sexily, biting my lip and knocking off whatever we didn't knock off of the desk. "More, Jadey! Shit! I'm close!" She pulls me up, putting her hand around my throat. I throw my head back on her shoulder and she kisses my neck.

I then push her back on the chair and straddle her lap, lining the toy back up and putting two inches inside.

"More, you say?" I nod eagerly, "Yes! More, please!" She strokes my clit just the way I love it. My mouth falls open at the near perfect feeling. I begin to flat out ride her, connecting our lips for a moment.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I moan heatedly, trembling in lust. At this point, I'm so overcome with pleasure, that I wouldn't notice if anyone walked in.

She then starts doing a circular motion on my clit while she helps me bounce on the toy. Shit, that feels so fucking good. I erupt, holding onto her as my high shakes my body.

Her hips then move just the way I like and my back arches.

I throw my head back in pleasure with her name on my tongue and my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. "Oh, GOD!" My eyes roll back as I meet her movements, getting more turned on by the noises she's making.

She makes a whimper like moan, closing her eyes and furrowing her brows. "Fuck, Leigh," she pants before fucking me like a bitch.

My body stiffens and I arch into her, feeling her wrap an arm around my waist. She pulls me closer and grinds harder, also moaning a little more loudly.

"SHIIIIT!" I cum hard on the toy seconds before her orgasm took her away. I chuckle in bliss, keeping my head thrown back.

My wife then connects her lips on my throat and over my nipples softly and breathlessly, making sure the length is buried inside of me. "Damn, baby... oh, fuck yes... fuck," I keen, feeling too good to stop now.

Just then, my boss walks in and stops in his tracks when he sees us. I sit up and pull my shirt over my exposed chest.

This girl scoots the chair and wipes her mouth with a sly grin, "How was the meeting, Gray?"

———