3- Suspicious octoling.

When I read the poem, I felt a sharp pain on my heart, it seemed like I knew those words from before, but I didn't know when.
When I grabbed the uniform from the closet, I saw an octoling with a strange black top and skirt.
ㅡ "May I ask who you are and what you're doing here with one of my mem cakes?" The octoling asked, she looked really mad.
ㅡ "I apologize, I found this on the floor and-" I said, but the octoling cut me off.
ㅡ "Okay okay, I get it, now stop talking or the octarians will find us, got that?" The octoling whispered, I didn't know who she was and she didn't know who I was either, but the octoling girl helped me anyways.
We hid inside the closet, inside a massive locker, there were noises coming from outside, it sounded like at octarian. We remained silent, I was a bit scared since the octarians could get really aggressive, but the octoling seemed calm, as if she'd done this before.
Once the noises stopped, we came out of the locker.
ㅡ "Ah, sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Agent 8! Or just Eight for short." The Agent said, in a soft voice.
ㅡ "But, if you're an agent, why are you in the training grounds?" I asked, I had a bit of curiosity about what she was doing here.
ㅡ "Actually, I came looking for the mem cake you found, you got it on you, right?" Eight said.
ㅡ "I.. Uhm, I thought you had it?" I was looking for it everywhere, but I didn't have it.
ㅡ "Oh god... Did the octarian take it?" Eight was panicking, she was walking left and right, she seemed really stressed about losing the mem cake.
ㅡ "Maybe it fell when we were hiding in the locker?" I said, I rushed to open the locker to only find the poem.
ㅡ "Eight! I have good and bad news." I said.
ㅡ "What is it?" The agent asked, she seemed a bit more stressed than before.
ㅡ "Good news is I found the poem, bad news is the mem cake is nowhere to be found." I said, it was a bit awkward since she was shocked and wasn't talking, I think losing the mem cake was the biggest deal.

A/N
not a lot of drama in this one, i got a bit lazy since its 6 am and im doing this lol, i promise next chapter is gonna be crazy cool! <33