4- Agent 8.

ㅡ "What are we gonna do?! I lost one of my mem cakes..." Eight told me, she was bawling her eyes out.
ㅡ "Okay, it's fine.. Let's go look for it!" I tried to calm her down.
She wiped her tears and we went straight to search for the octoling mem cake, it was pretty easy to find, an octo trooper had it, and it slipped out of It's hand.
ㅡ "Finally! My precious mem cake, let's put you back in the box with the rest of them." Eight gave a relieved sigh, she connected the poem with the mem cake and put it inside a box, I took a peek, there were at least 80 mem cakes with poems.
ㅡ "Mem cake mystery resolved!~ Thank you so much Memu!" Eight looked happy, she had a very special connection to the mem cakes and poems.

We went to look for an exit, there were lots of sanitized octolings around, but we snuck past them, it got scary sometimes since there were a lot of big groups.

ㅡ "Do you even know where the exit is?" Eight asked, she was a bit confused since it seemed we were walking around for 5 hours straight, without luck of finding the exit.

ㅡ "Shouldn't you know the exit to this facility? You came here on your own, after all." I asked, she came here on her own, since she's an agent, there wasn't any way possible that the octarians brung her here.

ㅡ "Oh, uh... I actually didn't, surprisingly, the octarians brung me here too, it was a bit crazy." Eight said with an awkward look on her face, I was surprised by her answer, how could an agent be brung to an octarian facility by the octarians on their own? I sighed, we were still walking around.

ㅡ "Great, after 2 hours we went in a full circle, is there even an exit to this place?" I said with an annoyed tone, we were back to the start, back to the guard's closet.

A/N

gosh im so sorry this part took so long to make, i have short-term memory so i kinda forgot about it lol, but here is the next part!! ill work on the next part as soon as possible, i promise <3