1- Test subject.

It was cold day in Inkopolis when I got sanitized, I was gonna lose all my memories and personality, I was terrified.

ㅡ "Is this gonna hurt me? What will happen to me after this?" I asked to the sanitized octoling guiding me.
ㅡ "If you're calm, everything will go alright. Now may you shut up? I don't want Sir Octavio to think we are allies of some sort." The octoling spat.
I gave her a glance with a scared face, then looked to the ground.
ㅡ "We're here, welcome to the sanitation grounds." The octoling gave me a tap on the shoulder.
I looked up, there were octolings and octarians being sanitized every second, it was terrifying.
The sanitized octoling took me to one of the machinery, which were controlled by other sanitized octolings. The guider octoling left me alone with the controller octoling.
ㅡ "Get in the machine, will ya?" The octoling said, with a mad tone.
I stood on the machine, I was put on a hanger of some sorts, and the machine started moving. Inside of the machine was sanitized ink, which didn't surprise me. When I got close to the ink, I tried pushing it away, it worked, but just a little. I was left with sanitized splotches everywhere.
ㅡ "Hm, a bit diferent to the rest of us, aren't you?" The octoling said curiously, inspecting me.
ㅡ "Uh.. Is everything alright sir? Why are you inspecting me so much?" I didn't want to tell him what happened inside the machine.
ㅡ "Sir Octavio will be mad. How did this even happen, hm?" The octoling said, he looked at me with an annoyed face.
ㅡ "Oh, uh... I don't know? I closed my eyes when I went thru the machine, I was scared." I was trying my best for him not to find out what actually happened.
ㅡ "Right.. Well, whatever. I'll talk with Sir Octavio later about this." He said, they seemed very mad.

They told me to leave, so I did. Every octoling looked at me weirdly, as if I was some kind of weird creature, but I was one of them.

A/N
woah first story wowow omgomg yes if ur reading this and actually is invested pls kiss me /hj
anyways ill make the second part soon so stay tuned!