5- The unfindable exit.

ㅡ "We went on a full circle!? This has to be a joke, right?" Eight stomped on the floor, she was mad and confused, we walked around for 2 hours to go back to the start, so I guess she had the right to be mad.

ㅡ "Let's go the other way, I guess going foward wasn't the right choice, so let's head to the sanitization facility." I said, I patted Eight's shoulder, and we went backwards, heading to the sanitization grounds. We had to be extremely careful, since there were lots of octarians and octolings there, we tried our best not to get caught, we successfully got thru the place, we got to the other side, where there was a huge metal door, there was a big green and blue sign, with "EXIT" on white, written in octarian. Was this finally it? The exit to Inkopolis? I couldn't believe it, but Eight broke my excitment.

ㅡ "Right, so you're telling me we should trust this sign that doesn't look convincing at all?" Eight crossed her arms, looking at the sign and the metal door.

ㅡ "It's our only chance Eight, we have to get out of here!" I told her, she rolled her eyes, why was she acting like this? Was she mad at me? Was she secretly a guard?! Actually, she wasn't a guard, but let's continue.

ㅡ "Right, so if you're so convinced that this is the actual exit, you go thru it first." Eight stepped back, giving gestures for me to open the door, I stepped foward to the door, after what she told me I was getting a bit suspicious too, but I opened the door a crack.

I saw the light to Inkopolis square, but the bad thing was, there were lots of octolings waiting to attack anyone that wasn't given permission to go thru the exit. I closed the door, looked at Eight in disbelief of what was in there.

ㅡ "So? Was it a trap?" Eight, looked at me, like she knew all along.

ㅡ "It was actually, but not really, I saw Inkopolis there, but there's a lot of octarians waiting to attack." I sighed, we heard footsteps behind us, we looked back, and there was a hoard of sanitized octolings, they put some weird stuff on our heads that made us fall asleep.

A/N

wee woo wee woo, fifth part delivery is ready yall, come get the juice

anyways yes this was posted right after the fourth part so two parts at once???? wowowowow

anyways jokes aside the sixth part is gonna contain lots of drama and its gonna be really interesting i promise (but its gonna be posted tomorrow, to make yall wait <333)
jk its probably gonna be posted today yay