𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢

It was the last class of the day and everyone was talking over the teacher as he wrote on the board. But instead of writing down notes or being in a conversation with any of the other kids
I looked out the window blocking out all of the sound around me except the heavy rain hitting the window until I felt someone tap my shoulder. It's my friend Pablo "you good coco? you kinda zoned out there." He told me with I slight chuckle in his voice. "Ya am alright..." he looked out the window and back at me "well I think you might wanna see what the teacher put on your desk." I look down to see a sign up sheet for a free field trip on the last day of school. " a field trip?" Pablo jumped out of his seat and ran in front of mine "ya and its a camping trip to!" I look up at him as he gave me the biggest grin while wagging his tail. "Don't you think it's a bit wired that the school is making the field trip a camping trip?"
his grin turned into a almost confused explanation "well ya but we haven't gotten a field trip all year so maybe they wanted it to be different." I look back out the window as he looked out as well "we'll don't you think it's odd they aren't tellingly us WHERE we are going to be camping at?" he looked back at me with a bit of an confused look and looked at his sheet. "Ya I don't know why though? Maybe it's the one down town? And everyone knows about that place so maybe that's why? Because that's the only camping spot here." We both looked back at each other holding the field trip fliers. "ya maybe so..." we stopped talking as the bell rang. everyone got up and went out door as I folded up the paper and put it in my pocket and ran out the door with everyone, pulling out my umbrella. It wasn't long until my sister Carmel ran up to me. "did you get the flyer! Can't yo believe it! We're going on a field trip! " she ran next to me yelling in excitement "ya I know." I gave her a smile even though I was not excited for this field trip finding it odd that it's a camping trip. " are you going? " I look at her as she happily jumps right beside me. " I don't really feel like it. " but I got cut off by her saying " well even if you didn't want to go knowing mom if am going she's going to make you go." I look away from her trying not to show her my face as I was getting annoyed by her. " I know, I know,  you don't need to tell me..." I looked away from her only to see her run to her friends at the corner of my eye. "Finally..." I started to walk home as Carmel was waiting for her bus. It took me a bit to get home that day so as soon as I got home all I wanted to do was eat dinner and go to sleep. I walk inside to my mom greeting me home at the door as Carmel runs around the house. I eat dinner and go in my room but instead of doing my homework I feel right into bed. " ugh...let's hope tomorrow won't be that bad...knowing that's when we are going camping..." I take off my necklace and put it on the desk next to my bed, I turn off my lamp "tomorrow is another day coco." I told myself before I went to bed.