"Yeah." 

"Oh, this will be fun." Nova gushes. 

"As long as we all actually focus on the cooking." Ty says, giving a pointed look to his mother and I. I grin and my eyes make their way back to Grace. She openly looks at me with love and I caress her cheek with the back of my hand, loving her so much.

"It might be difficult." I murmur. 

"Back to square one then; it seems like sis and I will be cooking for all of us after all." The two usher us out of their way before getting to work. Although Grace was interested in helping out-or rather, directing them before, her interests have now shifted and she is more than happy to follow me back to the living room. I bring her into my arms and we gaze at each other. Grace steals a few kisses and I deepen the last one just a bit before breaking away, still mindful of the kids around the corner. We'll keep things PG for them.

"We have some time to ourselves." I say quietly and she gets this look in her eyes that causes me to chuckle.  "I already know what you're thinking-we'll save that for later, Gracie."

"I didn't even say anything." She says, giving me a short kiss before pulling back to give a mischievous smile.

"I know, you don't have to. How about we dance?" I suggest and she gives me a curious look before recalling our conversation before I headed off to work yesterday. As I was getting ready for work, I thought a quick dance with my love would be nice, but she only laughed, telling me to get ready for my shift instead.

"You're adamant about this your dance." She says and I hum in agreement. 

"You owe me one after all." 

"Alright, let us dance then, Joe." I peck her cheek, stepping away for a moment to grab my phone and play a song I have in mind. It's somewhat slow and it's something I was thinking about for our wedding reception. I bring up the song, looking at Grace as the beats start. 

Her eyebrows furrow before her eyes widen. I heard this song years ago when she invited me to a Nigerian wedding and I instantly loved it. Grace had translated the song that's in her native tongue for me and it only sounded better. 

"Joseph." She says in surprise, not expecting it. I set the phone down with a smile and notice how the twins come out to spy on us. I step towards Grace, opening my arms.

"I've got some experience dancing, but you might have to show me how to move for this one, Grace." She stands in place, still surprised and slowly, delight takes over her face. Grace steps towards me, slipping her hand into mine. I place my other one on the small of her back, bringing her to me.

Lola Oluwa, Ko sohun ti o ya wa. 

"By the Grace of God, nothing will separate us." I repeat in English and Grace just marvels at me, even more surprised.

"Joseph...have you been learning Yoruba?" I laugh at that.

"During the time I've been with you and your family, or rather, our family," I correct and her eyes soften. "I've picked up a few things here and there. But I was more so searching up the lyrics for this song. I uh, well I tried to memorize it...I wanted to sing it for you one day." I admit and heat rises to my cheeks at my admission. Grace just stares at me for a while and I gently move her along, doing more of movements that would fit something like salsa than dance moves for a Nigerian song, but it still works.

Grace stays silent, just looking at me and I smile down at her, taking her around and I clear my throat before trying my hand at my favorite part of the song.

"Mofe ba e d'arugbo, mofe ba e dale," I start and Grace's eyes swim. I want to grow old with you, I want to end the day with you.

"What?" She breathes out.