Let them choose, and almost always choose the train.

But Su Yu is different.

With his acting style, he will surprise everyone!

Thinking of this, a smile finally appeared on Shangguanyue's face.

"The next step is to wait for you to appear."

Shangguanyue fell asleep on the table.

The next morning.

"Good guy, Miss Shangguan, you didn't leave overnight?"

Wang Tao spoke up.

Shangguanyue woke up. She glanced at the five people around her and sat up straight.

"It's confirmed, Su Yu will leave by high-speed rail, and now we have to focus on the layout of high-speed rail stations."

"Are you sure?" Zhang Mingshan couldn't help asking.

Shangguanyue nodded.

"very sure."

Hearing this, several other people also looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay, layout the high-speed rail station!"

Hearing this, they didn't hesitate any longer.

Although Shangguanyue is a very arrogant woman, her strength is still very strong.

Listen to her once, maybe there will be a surprise.

After the order was issued, all 150 pursuers mobilized and went to Donghai North Station.

Because the program group has cleared the relationship.

Now, these hunters take the place of the rest of the staff.

As long as Su Yu comes in, he will definitely fail the security check!

At that time, you can directly catch the opponent!

"There are still 6 days left before Su Yu arrives at the next station." Outside Donghai North Station, Shangguanyue said, looking at the pursuer who was taking over the staff.

Several others heard the words and nodded.

On the contrary, Wang Tao was a little uneasy.

"What if that guy Su Yu already knows that we are guarding here and doesn't come?"

Having said that, Wang Tao looked around.

"Maybe, Su Yu is hiding among these people. Although that guy is very courageous, he is not stupid."

"No, he will come." Shangguanyue said calmly.

At this moment, her eyes fell on the entrance of the distant station.

A steady stream of people are undergoing security checks and entering the station.

And at this moment...

A man in the square has left the square.

Leaving the range of Donghai North Station, Su Yu took off his sunglasses.

"It's interesting, this woman really guessed what I was thinking, interesting."

Su Yu smiled lightly.

He originally came to investigate the situation of the East China Sea North Station, but he didn't expect to meet the scene of the arrival of the pursuer.

This made Su Yu a little surprised.

After all, even the audience in the live broadcast room doesn't know about his plan, and the other party can actually guess where he wants to leave.