fourteen, robbers rock

ROBBERS ROCK,stand still like the hummingbird &  a thousand little trees of blood

ROBBERS ROCK,
stand still like the hummingbird &  a thousand little trees of blood.

Rue let out a shaky sigh as her hand hovered over the Wilson's front door.

She was anxious. After the crazy adventure that took place yesterday, she had a lot of sorry's to do.

One of them being aimed at Zachary Wilson.

Last night, after realising how much money she really owned Laurie, she came to the conclusion she needed help.

She needed help from someone 'gangster' enough to successfully help her but also dumb enough to agree. And that led to our favourite golden boy.

Once Rue explained her 'master plan' Zac stared at her blankly. "Wait, explain that again."

"Jesus, I don't have fucking time Zac!" Rue flung her right arm in the air as the other gripped onto her stomach, as a way to cope with the pain of her withdrawal. "I need to get fucking money or i'll die!"

"What?! What do you mean you'll die?!" His eyes widened as he looked at her in complete disbelief. "You're not stealing shit!"

"Look i'll either fucking do it with or without you!" Rue lightly shoved him into the wall behind him.

Then there was a pause.

The two of them both paused just processing what just happened.

Zac stared at her, debating whether or not he should help her or not. Pros and cons circled his head.

Rue was his childhood best friend. They used to do everything together. He'd always have love for her and she'd always have love for him. He'd do anything for her. But this. This was a life or prison situation. Maybe even death.

"Please...?" She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

Zac closed his eyes for a few seconds before nodding. "I'll help you." He then proceeded to turn his head towards his bedroom. "We need ski masks though..."

So once the pair had their ski masks on, they robbed a house, which the owners had just left, not without getting startled by a dog.

Zac let out a high pitched scream before clinging onto Rue. Rue, who was just as scared, afraid the dog would slaughter them at any moment, slowly leaned down. "Hey puppy..."

"That's not a puppy!" The dark skinned boy exclaimed in a low tone as the dog continued to growl.

"Hi...oh," The dog approaches Rue before she gently patted the domestic pet. "You're a big boy aren't you." She muttered before she groaned in pain.

Once Rue was distracting Harold, Zac took it upon himself to hurry the fuck up and steal shit. Dumping jewellery, money and whatever shit that he could find that could be worth something.

"There's a fucking safe." Rue alerted him, causing them both to stare at the safe which she somehow just opened.

"We can't take what's in there." Zac stopped her from reaching her hands inside.

"Why not?"

"It's obviously in a safe for a reason, it's fine we got loads of good shit." He walked out to the hallway so they could hurry up and leave.

Rue on the other hand, ignored his request and took the stack of cash. "How the fuck are you gonna be a robber with morals." She muttered to herself.

However when she saw Zac run back into the room in panic, she quickly shoved everything into her pocket and shut the safe. "Hide!"

So there they both hid underneath the abnormally big bed.

"Gabe, i think somebody broke in! Get the gun!" The woman yells.

Much to their misfortune, the man known as Gabe spotted them under the bed causing them all to scream. "Holy fuck!"

Zac pulled out the pistol that was strapped to him, and pointed it at the man. "Get on your fucking knees!"

While he was doing all of that, Rue ran.

So that was exactly why she was standing outside his front door.

She was about to knock but the door swung open, revealing Grayson Wilson.

"Rue, long time no see." Grayson gave her a smile.

Rue let out a gulp, forgetting he was in fact a cop. "Hey officer Wilson." She gave him a tight smile.

"I wanted to talk to you actually." Grayson cleared his throat before continuing. "Last night there were reports of a young girl, probably around your age, running from the cops...you know anything about it?" He questioned her.

The curly haired girl started to sweat due to the question she was asked. "No, sir."

Grayson put back on a smile and nodded his head. "Have a good day Ruby."

Once Grayson was out in his car, she walked into the house and called Zac's name.

"What do you want Rue?" He rolled his eyes at her presence.

"I wanted to apologise." She nervously rubbed her arm. "I shouldn't have just left you like that."

"Yeah no kidding."

"I also should've never asked for your help." She added, before shifting all of her weight onto her right leg. "Um as a forgive me please gift, i want to invite you to dinner with my family and Ali."

Zac let out a smile and nodded. "I'll check my schedule."

His playful tone seemed to ease Rue's nerves as she let out a sigh of relief. Zac extended his arms out for a hug, which she gladly accepted and embraced him.

"I forgive you." He muttered into the hug.

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
did i say fez n zac? i mean rue and zac.

i spent the past week brainstorming and i've finally thought of the ending etc. i've even written the book two teaser but as of right now i just gotta fully write the other two episodes.