four, i'm just teasing

I'M JUST TEASING,you who cannot see, think of those who can

I'M JUST TEASING,
you who cannot see, think of those who can.

For as long as he could remember, Vinnie loved art. It was a non destructive outlet that he enjoyed. He was pretty damn good at it too.

Currently he was stressed out about Maddy so he was drawing what he would later graffiti on some random brick wall. He didn't need to do the whole graffiti thing but it's been a while and well, it's fun.

His drawing represented what he would say is the perfect way to describe Maddy. 'Beauty and Chaos' in red and orange and there was an additional pink rose, almost replicating a single one out of the bouquet he brought for Maddy but didn't give her, that were currently on his desk.

He was going to sneak out, with a bunch of spray cans in his backpack until he heard rummaging through his mom's closet.

He straightened his posture, preparing to fight off whatever or whoever was in the closet. He slowly crept in with a wary expression on his face but that shortly was replaced by a sour look when he saw Maddy trying on his mom's clothes in the mirror.

"You're in deep shit Perez." Vinnie snickered, causing Maddy's eyes to widen in shock. He caught her red handed.

"Vinnie I-I." The brunette stammered over her word's trying to figure out how she'd get out of this current situation.

Vinnie just smirked and moved closer to Maddy so they were an inch apart. "I never thought I'd see the day Madeline Perez would ever be speechless." He then proceeded to raise her chin up with his index finger so she was literally looking up at him.

Maddy gulped, trying to get rid of her dry throat. "Vinnie, I can't lose this job." She told him in a low whisper.

"Why not? You can just be a model since you clearly love modelling." He teased but the smirk on his face fluttered when he saw how scared she looked. "I'm just teasing, Perez." He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

This sent a wave of emotions through Maddy's body.

What he did next shocked both him and Maddy. He pulled her closer by her waist and pressed his lips against hers, she could swear if he wasn't holding her she would've fell completely weak.

The kiss slowly intensified as Vincent licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance but when Maddy declined and licked the bottom of his, the two began fighting for dominance.

Trying to win, the brunette jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his torso, causing him to tumble onto the counter behind them.

Vinnie then proceeded to flip their position around so that Maddy was now the one on the counter. Once he knew she was safely on the counter he slowly travelled his hand up her body but when he reached her neck, he placed his hand around her neck, not too firm but not too loose, forcing a whimper to escape Maddy's mouth, granting him access to her tongue.