three, sluts and virgins

SLUTS & VIRGINS,ruminations: big and little bully's

SLUTS & VIRGINS,
ruminations: big and little bully's

"Do I have to be here?" Vinnie sighed as he watched Jules shine a light in both his and Elliot's face.

"I've never met you before and I need to know both your intentions." Jules explained the them causing the two boys to look at each other in confusion.

"In my defence I wanted to hangout with you like normal but..." Rue trailed off gesturing to Jules.

Vinnie didn't know who the hell Jules was until he had a conversation with Fez earlier in the day. He didn't realise it was the blonde he barely met the other day bowling.

"Vincent Abraham that you?" Fez squinted his and looked at the boy in shock. "The last time I saw you, you were just some scrawny kid, now look at you all muscled up and shit."

Vinnie chuckled, picking up the most fancy looking chocolates he saw. "What can I say, puberty did me good." He smirked, dabbing him up.

"Is that all you want?" Fez questioned as he scanned the chocolate.

"You sell flowers?" Vinnie questioned looking around the shop to see if he could find any.

"You think we say flowers?" The ginger haired boy stared at him in confusion. "Who they for anyway? You like a girl?"

"I don't like her, I just wanna make peace with her cause she pissed at me for some reason." He explained but decided to go further and explain the whole thing when he saw Fez's blank look.

"Hold on, lemme get this straight." Fez shook his head once Vinnie finished explaining everything. "You like Mandy? Nate Jacobs' girl?"

Vincent furrowed his eyebrows. "Who the fuck is Nate Jacobs."

"The one I beat the shit out of at the New Years party." The ginger told him causing Vinnie's eyes to widen.

"You beat him up at New Years? What the fuck? Again who the fuck is Nate Jacobs?"

"The one who in love with Jewel!"

"Who the fuck is Jewel?!"

"Rue girlfriend!"

"Rue has a girlfriend?!"

"Hold on," Fez paused again squinting his eyes in confusion. "If you wanna make peace with Mandy, why the hell you buying her flowers from a gas station? Ain't you rich as hell?"

Vinnie looked down at the chocolates he just brought before realising Fez was right and slammed his head on the chocolate box.

"...You good?"

Currently though Vinnie squinted his eyes as he tried to look at the pair past the blinding light.

"I thought your name was Jewel." The dirty blonde looked at the three around him in confusion.