one, home sweet home

HOME SWEET HOME,trying to get to heaven before they close the door

HOME SWEET HOME,
trying to get to heaven before they close the door.

"Holy shit." Vincent gasped at the house he's somehow became so unfamiliar with. It was definitely way bigger than he remembered. To be honest anything was better than accommodation they provided at military school.

Thankfully his mother didn't hear him curse at watched as her son admired their house from the car window. "I'm happy you're able to start the New Year with us. I missed you." A huge grin was placed on her lips.

"Mhm, i'm sure." Vincent nodded unconvinced by his mother's words. The two had always had a strange relationship and something told him that strange relationship would continue between them.

The two entered the house, both having two bags held in each hand. "Theo your brother's here!" Samatha yelled into the large house. At her words a small seven year old sped over to the duo.

"You're not how I thought you would be." Theo shook his head with a frown causing his brother to raise an eyebrow. "Thought you would be cooler." Theo shrugged before skipping off back to whatever he was doing before.

Vincent stared at the spot the boy once was, completely stunned. He felt beyond offended. He was cool...right?

Samatha let out a light chuckle and shook her head. "Ignore him, sweetie, go settle in." She dismissed him, letting him know she would sort out his bags and belongs.

He shrugged and walked into the room not too far away to what he believed to be the living room, at least one of them. He walked past the couch with ease but then took a double take and slowly reversed his steps and eyed the unknown girl on his couch.

The pretty girl seemed to be around his age and there was a smug smirk that danced on her lips as she gazed at him. The type of look that would make anybody fold.

He decided to break the silence. "Mom, why is there a random girl on the couch." He yelled to the kitchen causing the unknown girl to glare daggers at him.

Samatha jogged over to the two teens. "Oh right, I forgot to introduce you two," She gently placed a hand on Vincent's shoulder. "Vincent meet Theo's babysitter Maddy, Maddy meet my oldest son Vincent."

The pair gave each other an uninterested nod, clearly not giving a damn who the other was. The awkward exchange was saved by the intercom going off.

Vincent went to answer it and grinned when he heard it was his childhood best friend. When Zac walked through the door, Vincent automatically held out his arms, knowing he was gonna run into them.

When the pulled away Zac grinned, beaming with energy. "It's been like forever!" Zac exclaimed as the duo did their secret handshake they made up when they were ten.

"You wanna come up to my room?" Vincent questioned, wanting to move away from the three pairs of eyes that were on them.

"Yeah dude I have so much to tell-" Zac cut himself off when he saw Maddy sitting on his friends couch. He gasped in shock before he was dragged away to Vincent's room. "Maddy Perez is sitting on your couch?!" Zac practically yelled after the bedroom door was shut.