The Question.

'Why is she stuttering? Did she forget her name? Or did she only realise how funny this situation is now?' He was very confused, why was the girl stuttering?

And more importantly, how mature is this girl?

The girl looked like she was thinking, but trying to make it look like she wasn't.

'Why can't I remember?'

"WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER THE ONE THING I HAVE TO REMEMBER THEM!?" The girl was confused and frustrated at the same time as she yelled into the void.

He didn't know what to do, he wasn't used to dealing with kids. From what he could remember he was the youngest or maybe he was the only child, he couldn't remember.

So he asked the girl what she was so sad about.

"Uh, I know your mad about something right now, but can you please tell me what your frustrated about?" He asked as he imagined walking closer, which to his surprise worked but it only made it so he flouted closer without moving his wings.

"Why do you want to know? You're probably just here to finish the job." She said not hiding the venom in her voice.

'Why would she think that?' He was confused and a bit irritated, why would she think that? Is it the reason she's all alone in this place?.

"Now, why would you think that?"he said, it was fairly easy to hide his irritation to his surprise.

When he got closer and spoke, the girl realised he didn't have a mouth, she thought he was to far away to see the mouth

"Uh umm I-" The girl was too surprised to say anything. how was he speaking?

Then the girl realised.

"Y-You're using telepathy!" She said as she pointed at him. She was surprised, only very strong people in her world could use it, even then it was very hard to maintain a link between both of their minds, and yet this person was able to do it so easily.

'Oh, yeah I forgot I don't have a mouth, but how was I using telepathy that easy? Is it a perk of being DreamXD?' He was confused but just put it as him being DreamXD.

"Hey! Answer the question." He said, he was a more irritated now and he didn't even know why.

"Uh C-can I ask a question first?" she said clearly nervous, but she didn't want to say why she was there.

'Ugh, Why is she ignoring my question?' he was getting really irritated now but decided it was fair and let her ask it.

"Fine" he said accidentally letting a bit of his irritation through.

"Umm, T-thank you" The girl said she was getting a bit scared thinking about what this person could do to her if he got really mad.

"Just Ask the question" he said, he knew it was fair to let her ask the question so why was he so irritated?

"O-okay, is it alright if I ask you about your race?" she said since she had never seen anything like him before in the multiverse she was a bit curious.

"My race? What about it?" he said curious about what she was going to ask.

"A-are you strong compared to the others of it?" She said she knew he was very strong if he could use telepathy that easily.

"If I had to guess I would say yes, after all being the only one makes you the strongest right?" he was just guessing about being the only one but he was atleast the strongest considering he was DreamXD

---------------------
So uh hi and I'm sorry for not posting yesterday I was just looking at something for this part.

I also think I made him have a bit more anger issues then I ment to so yeah

All in all, I think this is a good chapter too my standards.