Chapter 106 Final BoB Showdown

Start from the beginning

Kayden: egh, Plasma Bullets?

Gil: Looks like you took the bait!

A miniature minigun barrel emerges from both of Gil's wrist bracelets and starts to shoot out plasma blasts like there's no tomorrow.

Kayden: I can shield and shoot at same time -_-

Kayden Fires at Gil with a barrage of plasma bullets since it is made out of Gauss Cannon bullets.

Gil: Lets focus on breaking that shield for now...

He loads his weapon with armor-piercing rounds and starts shooting once again while dodging the incoming attacks.

All Bullets Did not affect The energy shield Chaingun.

Kayden: Aren't those made of steel or something?

Kayden Switch weapon to Heavy Cannon switch to Micro Missiles and fires 18 micro missiles, instantly switching mode to Precision bolt.

Gil dodges 16 of the missiles and activates a set of plasma blades to cut off the 2 he could not dodge.

Gil: I...had enough!

With a burst of speed enough to break the sound barrier, Gil rushes towards Kayden with his plasma blades, gathering more and more kinetic force as time goes on.

Gil: Let's see if you can handle this!

Gil swung the blades towards Kayden's head

Kayden: You know, I Already saw your plans.

Kayden's shoulder cannon Breaths Fire around 180 degrees and Rocketjump in the air, switch weapons to Plasma Rifle Microwave Mode, a different one than in GGO.

Kayden: I was Hoping you were good at guns, So Don't try to disappoint me!

Kayden's Plasma Rifle Microwave Beam going straight at Gil.

Gil: If I evade this beam, I'll die from the explosion, the only way for me to come out unscathed is-

A Random Bullet Hit Kayden's Weapon Off his hand and the beam canceled.

Kayden: hmm?

Gil: ...Ellie, I thought I told you to finish off Sinon.

Ellie rolls her eyes and points at Sinon's body

Ellie: She's dead

She aims at Kayden's head and shoots him

Bullet Bounces off like a pebble like he never intended to dodge it.

Kayden: Really Missy?

Ellie: eh? Nobody told me he's bulletproof!

Kayden: You need a Plasma weapon to beat me.

Kayden looks at Gil.

Kayden: Are you sure your daughter is going to beat me that way?

She shrugs and puts away her snipe rifle.

Ellie: Well, good thing I bought 2 of them.

Ellie takes out a pair of plasma automatic pistols and starts shooting

Kayden dodges a few bullets, switches weapon to Super Shotgun and shoots in behind the cactus and fling himself quickly behind Ellie.

Kayden: Yo, Whatsupp

Gil appears behind Kayden with a menacing expression

GIl: Get your hands off my daughter.

Gil grabs Kayden and lifts him up before blasting his abdomen with a barrage of plasma shots and shoved a gremate inside of the hole he made, he then threw him into the middle of the desert for the grenade to explode