𝐃𝐚𝐲 7 𝐏𝐓.3

Start from the beginning

Takeda raise his hand, "Then, I'll call Annaisha-san's aunt-"

"No need, I'm already here."

The familiar mellow and gentle voice made Tsukishima heads turns towards the direction behind him with guilt and fear in his eyes, Takeda and Ukai are awestruck by the appearance of beautiful lady with pastel pink dress shirt and long dark brown skirt with brown boots, her hair red and long reach down her waist below and a piece of hair clip attach on her side bangs, her eyes are navy blue with sparkles and motherly vibe radiating her figure. She also carries sling purse and plastic bag on her right hand.

She smiles tenderly towards the people in front of her and went towards Tsukishima direction and gently pats his back with her gentle and petite hand.

"I'm Kaiya's aunt, my name is Yurari Kairi. I approve your permission in regards of your request, please take care of my baby for me..."

The woman bows deeply to the doctor.

Name: Yurari Kairi

Name: Yurari Kairi

Age: 29

Occupation: Waitress in "Jolly Cafe"

Relationship: Single mother

Family:?????????????????

Background: She is born in Kyoto around spring where cherry blossom falls, she is very gentle and genuine with her feelings and towards others, she rarely gets angry easily and has a lot patience especially to Kaiya. Aware of her adoptive daughter (Kaiya) delinquent side and very supportive, she is a former lawyer back in Germany but move back to Japan just for Kaiya after......
(There's more in her and Kaiya story...)

D.O.B: March 17th 20XX

Height: 5'6"

Features: Long straight, eye catching red hair below her waist with navy blue hair clip on her side bangs (a gift from Kaiya on her birthday), round dark blues eyes with a hint of purple hues and has a scar on her belly from C section birth.

"Well! Here you are! Some warm onigiri and fresh green tea I brought from back home just in case! Please, help yourself up!" The red headed woman clasp her hands with welcoming smiles towards the starved and exhausted volleyball boys in front of her.

After their conversation with the doctor and first meeting with few of its members, Tsukishima leads her to others in the lobby where they're half asleep and hungry on the bench after waiting for hours. They were greeted by the cheerful and gentle smile from the red headed woman who's waving at them beside the salty french fry and introduce herself as Kaiya's aunt and guardian.

Now, they're gather around in circle with fresh and warm onigiri with green tea in front of them that made their mouth waters at the glorious sight. They grab the food and munch them delightfully  with green tea wash away their thirst.

"You all must be very exhausted from today's event so I figured that it would be better if I bring something to eat just for you boys, I made sure that I made enough for you to fill those empty tummy of yours," Kairi said with motherly tone in her voice that soothes the boys heart.

"Thank you very much!!" The all bow to the woman gratefully at her angelic action.

The red haired woman only waves her hand dismissively with giggles.

"No, thank you for taking care of my baby for me. If it weren't for you all, I'm sure she will be even more lost."

The group stares at each other with confusion written in their face, Kairi notice this and proceed to explain further.

"You see, ever since we move to Miyagi from Tokyo she is having a hard time to make friends for herself because she mostly hangs out with boys back in Tokyo. Not that I have any problem with that, but I just wish she would have a girl friend to talk with for comfort friends. Besides, all in her life time most of the girls would avoid her because they thought of her as a boy because of her tall and slightly masculine figure, so they would just admire her from far but never approach her properly." Kairi explains with a hint of sadness for the white haired female.

"So, I should be thanking you all for easily accepting her even with slight hesitation and doubt."

'How did she know that-'

"Because I'm a mind reader! Just kidding! Ehe~"

The group sweatdrop at the woman response.

Suga then steps up with his hand raise, "Yurari-san, then you must've aware of her....umm, delinquent side, then?"

Kairi blinks and laughs in amusement making the boys stares at her with bewilderment.

"Ahh yes, in fact, she is the one to ask me first if she can become a delinquent herself before become a delinquent. She asked for my permission if I approve her decision and of course I said yes. Why? Because I never seen her so happy and eyes glimmers with excitement in my entire life when she ask question before," Kairi chuckles in amusement recalling the memories where Kaiya shined very brightly infront of her with imaginary flowers around her.

'She asked for permission?!'

"Yes, it's quite shocking for someone to ask something like that especially to become a delinquent. I would be more willing to tell you more, but, it's almost break dawn. You all should go back to your training camp and have some rest before practicing, don't worry. I will stay here for any update I could pass on later just in case. Now, chop chop and off you go children!" The red haired woman shoo the boys away back to the bus Ukai drove earlier for the boys ride.

All of them were hesitant but Takeda reassure them and walk towards the bus with heavy eyes. All except one, Tsukishima stays for a while besides Kairi small figure.

"........"

"I know what you are thinking, Tsu-chan. It's not your fault, we should pray for her safety in the future and hope that this won't happen again, alright? And, her story can be tell once she is ready to escape from her own chain. It is her life and story, do not force her to rush."