𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟮

Day two.

Kaiya laid down on the rooftop sleeping underneath the white clouds, she arrived school a bit early so she decide to take some nap on the rooftop with warm breeze and bright sun outside, she didn't mind the quietness as she enjoys the peace on the roof.

She miss the bustling streets in Tokyo, she miss her friends and their chaotic behaviour in Tokyo and she miss being a rider with her friends.

Kaiya opens her eyes to the blue sky painted with clouds and letting out a sigh, she suddenly jump at the ringing alarm from her phone, she begrudgingly answer the incoming call after seeing the familiar name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Kai-chhiiinnnn!! How are you today?!"

"About to fall asleep peacefully till a gremlin decide that it was a good idea to interrupt my day."

"Shoo meann!! Anyway! Kai-chiin, guess what? I found someone interesting today!"

"You finally found a date? Damn, I feel bad for them dating you."

"So ruthless! No, I did not found anyone to date, yet (unless if its you). But! I found someone that looks like him, Shinichiro."

Kaiya stay silent.

"I found him got beaten almost half to death by Kiyomasa who held an underground fight using Toman's name, me and Ken-chiin gave him a good lesson for using Toman as his entertainment and we fired him from his position. Oh, and the boy called Takemitchy."

"Takemitchy?"

"Hanagaki Takemchi, just giving him a cute nickname for him. And now, he's my bitc-I mean my new friend!"

"Another victim fallen into the hands of demon...."

"Hey! Anyway! What's more interesting is that he never backs down.......he's bad at fighting and weak to woman especially to his girlfriend (and she slapped me). But, I could see him clearly in my eyes, and you know what's more crazy. Somehow, I could his huge, humongous and bouldering burden on his shoulders....."

"That's why he caught you....huh? If you see him that way then I could trust him and the way you described him almost as if you admire him from far. Mikey, you really did found him."

"Yeah, for some reason I feel that I could trust him with my problems and it feels......comforting."

"Hmmm......someone is falling hard."

"Stop it! You're ruining the moment!"

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, did I heard you talking about how Takemitchy's girl slapped you. Damn, what a queen."

"At least they're not painful unlike yours!"

"Want me to slap you harder than last time? Be my guest."

"No. Thank. You! Oh, before I forgot. We will holding another meeting, this time Pah's friend got beaten and his girlfriend got r*pe in front of him. Moebius did some shitty things and now they're trying to provoke us..... "