𝐃𝐚𝐲 4 𝕻𝖙. 1

<Long Chapter>

Day 4

Kaiya ride her longboard through the town as she tries to get her mind off from the news Mikey had told her last night, the chilly yet warm breeze slightly calms her mind a bit. But, she couldn't help but worry about Pah's arrest yesterday.

𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.......

"Hello? Mikey? It's the middle of the night, you need something?"

"Kai-chiin, Pah-chiin got arrested."

Kaiya shot up to her bed immediately and wide awake.

"What? How? What did he do?"

"....Earlier during the day, we have a meeting in abandoned warehouse to talk about Moebius. Takemitchy came to stop us from fighting with Moebius, I don't know why but he might know something but I didn't listen cause how can I refuse Pah's request after knowing what happen? But, Draken said we should reconsider our decision just in case. Pah-chiin was angry and I was pissed and thought that Draken is betraying Toman."

"You didn't call him by his nickname, are you still fighting?"

"........"

"I'll take that as yes. And, so?"

"Moebius came and interrupt our talk, then pick a fight and Pah-chiin volunteered. He almost got owned but I stepped in and taught him a lesson. But then, the police came and so all of us scrambled away, but Pah-chiin got another idea and stab Osanai. One of the Moebius leader."

"......He gave himself in, didn't he? Pah-kun isn't the type to back up and not take responsibility..."

"......"

"What're you going to do now? Bail him out?"

"Hell yeah, I am.....Kai-chiin, Draken doesn't agree with me about bailing him out and said that it's Pah's decision for turning himself.That's why I was pissed to him for not helping Pah out."

".......Manjirou-san, don't you think that you should respect Hayashida-san's decision too?"

"Are you telling me that you are with Draken in this?"

"I'm neither, your's or Draken's side is not what I wanna talk about. I'm talking about Hayashida-san's side, and that's where I'm taking. Hayashida-san has gave himself in so that he could apologise properly to Osanai's family and his own family for his actions, if he gave himself in which mean he's aware of the consequences and he is prepare for it. Manjirou-san, you can't let Hayashida-san's wish to go in waste after giving himself like that."

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ohh, he hung up.....I'm not finish talking either."

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙......

Their conversation was cut short.

Kaiya was only stating what she thought in her mind. Of course, she wants to bail Pah out from jail. But then, all of Pah's effort will then gone to waste and that would also include the opportunity to apologise to his and Osanai's family.