Chapter 2

"Y/N!" The two girls that where behind the lady of the castle, yell as they run over and hug me.

"It's been more then 80 years now!" The blonde, Bela says.

"We thought you were killed by those rogue pack of lycans!" The red head Daniela says at the same time.

"You look different." Cassandra says, still cuddled in my lap.

The lady of the castle gets tired of the girls talking over one another and asks her own question. "Enough! How are you here y/n, I watched you bleed out after fighting those mutts."

"You know,  still not sure on that,  but if I had to guess,  I'd be do to a promise I made a long time ago..." I explained.

"What promise?" Daniela asks, jumping slightly,  up and down.

"Well, it was when I was 15, I was in love with this girl, and I told her that anytime she was in need, I'd be there for her. A year or so afterwards,  the girl broke up with me and a year after that, went missing.  I still loved her when she went missing, even though it was a long time since she even looked at me... Anyway, about a month after she went missing, my vision blurred, and I ended up in the weird room that was almost like a lab. It had flasks, syringes,  needles, ect, You name it, it was probably there, with 2 cells attached to it. In one cell was the girl I loved, she was dying though,  on the floor, bleeding out from boils that busted on her arms." I pause and look at all of them,  shivering from the memory.

"She was barely alive, I grabbed some rags I found on a table and pulled open the unlocked cell door. I rushed over to her and started trying the rags around the boils, trying to stop the bleeding. It worked somehow,  the bleeding stopped,  her breathe steadied,  she was unconscious but alive. I sat in that cell for hours with her it seemed, until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I stayed by her side thou, I refused to leave and it costed me my life. The person that kidnapped the girl I loved, killed me almost immediately on finding me, but it was worth it,  because she did live." I scan each of their features.  Daniela looking love sick, Bela looking awed, The lady seemly I'm thought and Cassandra in suspicion.

"About 50 year past with death and rebirth, me learning new things that appeared random at first until it became obvious later that id need to know them for something later, I was reborn once more, this mother's baby had passed in the womb and my concessions took over the body. I grew up again, with all my memories from my past lives. And I was known as my new mothers child. I thought everything was made up since it was my first time being reborn as a child, until I was 26, that was the day I met you guys. So you know what happens after, met Cassandra as she was about to run out of the castle in a rage, which saved her from the night storm that happen that she would have been stuck in. All the way up to my death that life. " I finish.

"What was your loves name?" Daniela asks with a sigh.

"I'd rather not give that out rn for the chance it might get me killed." I chuckle

"Wait, bird lady?" Lady Dimitrescu asks suddenly.

"Never got her name, last night sometime, my conscious took over the body of a man she killed. I was stuck with her questions until I was brought to the scene of a broken window,  hunter, and a cold Cassandra." I shrug.

"Mother Miranda perhaps?" Big lady mumbles to herself.

"Wait, so you said that when the girl you loved was in danger,  you teleported to her because of a promise that was made, seeing as your brought back to life multiple times makes it seem for that one girl, correct?" Daniela asks.

"You'd be right on that, yes."

"And everytime we see you, you just saved Cassandra..." Bela finishes her sisters thoughts. They all look at each other as I set my eyes on the fire.

"So you knew Cassandra before the Cadou?" The lady of the castle asks.

"Are you in love with my sister?" Daniela yells.

"This is very chaotic." Bela mutters.

"Yes, no, and agreed." I continue to stare at the fire, the flames dulling from lack of material to burn. "Sure, I 'loved' her, but this Cassandra is not her. The girl I loved was sweet, nice, and didn't threaten to rip out others intestines every chance she may have gotten."

"So you loved who she was before the Cadou, why to you continue to get brought to her when in need?" Bela decides to ask.

Cassandra rolls out of my lap and walks over to her mother as I ponder on how to answer.  "7 deaths ago, I was revived in this witches body, her memories were chaotic to say the least, but one of them were about a god who's name she did not think, but the god was known for messing around with love life's, playing cupid. So that's the only reason I have for why this happens."

"IM HUNGRY" Daniela suddenly shouts, making everyone glare at her. "What? I'm hungry, when's lunch?"

On time,  a maid knocks on the door, announcing that lunch was ready to be served.