His vision grew distorted as he drifted to a deep sleep.

-

The next day, Y/n was seen watching a YouTube video in the living room as his uncle was reading an article in the kitchen.

Tv: I've come to make an announcement: Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his hedgehog-fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "THIS BIG," and I said "that's disgusting," so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. BOOOOM! That's right, baby. All points, no quills, no pillows - look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the Earth. That's right, this is what you get: MY SUPER LASER PISS!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher; I'M PISSING ON THE MOON! How do you like that, Obama?! I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss D R O P L E T S hit the fucking Earth, now get outta my fucking sight, before I piss on you too!

Y/n was trying his best to hold in his laugher as Quentin just looked super confused.

Quentin: ... What the fuck was that?

Y/n: That was art made by Snapcube.

Quentin: Right... hey Y/n, do want some pizza for dinner?

Y/n: Hm, yeah sure.

Quentin: Know anywhere you'd want it from?

Y/n: Hm, yeah actually. Eddie's pizza, I wanted some Sunday, but I wasn't able to.

Quentin: You sure? They don't deliver, and I don't have my car right now.

Y/n: Yeah, I could get it, plus I know tons of short cuts.

Quentin: Alright, use this.

Quentin hands Y/n some money, and Y/n nods. He goes into his room to grab his bag, and headed out the door. Once he was outside, went into an ally and glitched to a roof. Y/n took out his slightly damaged costume and put it on. It was a bit burned from yesterday, but It'll still hold for today. Y/n puts on his new web shooters, and took a deep breath...

He then sprinted to the edge of the roof before jumping over the street. He shoots a string of web, and for the first time, he swung over the streets below him. People looked up, as they saw the new spider hero in town.

Y/n: *thoughts* Okay you got this, just double tap to release, then shoot another with the opposite hand, and launch yourself forward, and repeat. And if I'm close to danger, just glitch away.

Y/n continued to swing as he tried to remember the best path to the pizzeria. Y/n goes to shoot one more web, but accidentally misses his shot, and began to fall. Y/n was about to glitch to a nearby wall, when suddenly he felt someone grab his arm.

Spider-woman: Hey man be more careful when swinging!

Y/n: Thanks Spider-woman!

Spider-woman: Anytime! Just make sure you aim correctly!

Y/n nods, and shoots one more web as she lets go of him, the two swung side by side, before landing on the roof top of the daily bugle.

Spider-woman: You're almost a natural at those!

Y/n: heh, Thanks, again.

Spider-woman sits on the ledge, and shrugs.

Spider-woman: Hey, it's just good to have someone else like me out there, plus you remind me of someone I care a lot about... not now man.